To all who can do this amzing feat.

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Study21

To all who can do this amzing feat.

Post by Study21 »

This qusetion goes out to every guy who can successfully suck themselves off, hell, even lick the tip. What are the sizes of your dicks. I am 6" and have recently been wondering if my dick is too small for it. I find, I can get really close, just my body's natural flexibility but, I find it actually shrinks a bit as I try to suck it, and if I lay on the bed with my feet over my head, my balls fall on it (if that makes sense). Should I try this with a cock ring anybody had success with that? I know if I had a longer schlong with my flexibility i'd be blowing myself left right and centre, just need some clarification i'm not wasting my time,
Cheers

bee

Post by bee »

im 6.5 inches and im a half inch from geting it ALLL in. i love it when it hits the back of my throat. i started last december. and i stretch almost every other night. ive always been flexable as hell. so i knew i could do this!

MuscleHead

Post by MuscleHead »

Just keep practicing alot. I am also 6 inches, and I am able to lick around the head most of the time. I am a weightlifter, and I have a big gut right now(Ihave to eat alot), but even that does not stop me from at least being able to lick the tip. I know as I diet down and my waist gets smaller(usually right before competitions) that I am able to get the whole head in my mouth like I once did. And my real goal is at least a couple inches of my cock in mouth. That would be AWESOME enough for me to give myself a BJ! Don't know if my muscle bulk will hinder my flexibility beyond that. Anyhow, keep trying...its worth it, and someday SOON you'll amaze yourself at what you'll be able to do!

Suckcess

Post by Suckcess »

I'm about 6 inches and I can suck just about half of my cock in the X position. I've shown a few people on webcam too. :oops:

Study21

Post by Study21 »

wow, talk about confidence, i'll definitely keep trying this, maybe i'm doing it wrong. I find when I put my legs over my head I end up on my shoulders i'm pretty sure that's not right, so i'll go back to the beginning and just start with the c-position,
cheers guys!

Post by Guest »

Mine was 6"+ when I was 10 years old, so it has always been easy..

79ecra

Post by 79ecra »

Mine was 06"+ when I was 10 years old, so it has always been easy to do in ANY position...
79ecra

52woodsman

Keep exercising & studying technique

Post by 52woodsman »

If you look elsewhere in the forum, you'll note that I recently suckceeded
in selfsuck at 52!! I want to encourage you to keep working on it, but
slowly. When I first set a goal to be able to someday just lick the head,
I had my wife measure the distance from the tip of my tongue to my cum slit and it was an overwhelming 3". But now about 9 months later, I can virtually always lick it and most days get the top half or maybe 2/3rds of the head in my mouth. In answer to your question, I'm 6.75", but as you can see through technique, stretching, etc. I have been able to close the distance of more than 3 1/2". My advice is to print the instructions that Al has listed here and I believe you will be able to lick it over time if you follow them. Good luck!

psinoob

Post by psinoob »

I 5'11 with a 6.5 and i can get the whole tip but im 243lb it took me two weeks to get that far :D

Darkbolt

Post by Darkbolt »

6", perhaps 6-7" on a good day.
I can deepthroat now, don't give up dude.
If anyone finds anything on Self-Rimming, please tell me.

"Suck to live, in order to live to suck"