Stretches? and TIPS

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Pu$sYLOVERRRR

Stretches? and TIPS

Post by Pu$sYLOVERRRR »

Does anyone here have a routine type thing, before they suck? Also if you have any tips please leave me some!

LoveThyself

here's what I do

Post by LoveThyself »

Ok, so I am at a point where, if I do everything right, I can suck all the way to the base of my cock and not have a backache. Here are my tips.
First is I seem to be mroe flexable later in the day. I think that's mainly because I am looser and what not. So I usually selfsuck at night or later in the day.

Another big thing is being on an empty stomach. That helps a lot.

Then what really helps is either a hot shower or to do strenuous exercise. If I am really warmed up from excercising, then I can really suck deep.

I sometimes will check my initial flexability, and sometimes I will be 1-2 inches from the tip, which means if I selfsuck I will probably not get much depth. But sometimes I can lick the head initially, which means I will have a decent suck, but when I can initially suck most of my head, then I know it will be a good one. And there are times where I sit down with a meal, and am extra flexable, and next thing I know, I'm naked, pounding my face with my cock.

Once more tip is to always feel it out, don't get too excited because you are choking on your cock, if your back is really hurting, then just suck the tip. I try to always go with how my back is feeling.
Have fun!