Question????

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

cloud369

Question????

Post by cloud369 »

Anyone have second thoughts when they self suck? I can't seem to get
past it when I'm about to cum. How should I get over this?

MikeB

Post by MikeB »

Depends what your second thoughts are about. Is it guilt? Is it that you think it's weird or depraved? Is it the dislike of the taste of semen or the "dirtiness" of shooting a bodily fluid into your mouth?

Personally, I look at ss-ing as a form of masturbation that any man would do if he could. You are one of a lucky group of men that is capable of achieving this seemingly impossible feat. So, if your second thought is a psychological block over the act itself, there's your answer.

As for the disgust for semen, I think you just need to get used to it like anything else that you might eat. Cum into a cup and acquaint yourself with the look, feel and taste of it. It's not bacteria-ridden like feces,and the little bit of urine that might be mixed with it is neglible and harmless, as well.

Enjoy your ss-ing to climax, many men just WISH that they could achieve what you have.

Post by Guest »

NEVER! I always love making myself cum! It is even hotter when I have a female (like Scott Taylor and Erica Boyer did in how to enlarge your penis) lick it and suck it with me, and then I cum on both of our faces and in both of our mouths!!!!!

79ecra

Post by 79ecra »

NEVER! I always love making myself cum! It is even hotter when I have a female (like Scott Taylor and Erica Boyer did in the how to enlarge your penis video) lick it and suck it with me, and then I cum on both of our faces and in both of our mouths!!!!!
79ecra

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

yeah...sorry i can't comiserate with you on that one.

mike b pointed out some of the common 'second thoughts' that people seem to bring up in here (and other boards). while it is perfectly normal for some people to have those feelings (we are *all* different, after all), i have been fortunate never to have been plagued by any of them.

my family was rather open and never condemned masturbation so i didn't have that guilt thing. i never had a problem with bodily fluids, i have never cum a lot (volumewise anyhow...i can do it over and over without any trouble!), and my taste doesn't really bother me so that wasn't a problem.

another thing that a lot of guys that have problems with mention is that they think it is a 'gay' thing, but that is just silly. sucking your own cock is no more 'gay' than 'normal' masturbating. giving another guy a handjob would be gay, but giving yourself a handjob isn't, right?

like everyone says, you need to figure out where the problem is first, then figure out how to deal with those emotions...but there shouldn't be anything that a little rational thinking can't sort out!

best of luck :wink:

happyboy

selfsucking

Post by happyboy »

i want to know is self sucking is normal behavor or it the first step of gay
coz i m having a feeling to suck my own dick i tried many times but i was not able to do this and some times i feel if iam not becoming gay please help me

hap_soloman

Don't worry about it.

Post by hap_soloman »

hey, Happyboy*. Wanting to suck your penis doesn't make you gay(unless you are using the original meaning and then it might....uhh, it used to mean happy.) If you are having feelings of being homosexual, you are probably still at a point where your male identity has not fully matured. With the aggressive promotion of that lifestyle in the media and education system, it is impossible for anyone to avoid these thoughts. We straight guys have them and they don't make us gay (new and old meanings apply). I would suggest you spend some time with a male role model who is of good character---I know, that's easy to say, but it would probably be the best way to realize a man is defined by more than his masturbation technique. Many web sites probably don't help either, since they are based on images and sensationalism which will only confuse anyone who is still new to the realization of their own sexuality.

I am straight as they come and I am quite capable of sucking my own penis and loving it......still straight!! You could say I am super-straight :D , since I don't even desire a woman to do that for me unless we have a solid relationship from which my desire to be intimate grows.

*changed to reflect the difference in the name used by the guest "happyboy" to whom this post is a response and the member "Happy Boy".
Last edited by hap_soloman on Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

hey! somebody is stealing my i.d.! the 28 jun post is mine, but someone else made the 11 jul post in my name

yeah, like i said...it is silly to think that sucking your own is any 'gay' other than happy, though many people do. i have heard a lot of folks say 'if you are a guy, and you have a dick in your mouth you must be gay', but it simply isn't so if the dick is your own. that not-so-subtle distinction changes the act from one man pleasuring another man to one man pleasuring himself. the first is gay, the second is not (well, not necessarily anyhow...i mean some gay guys suck their own too!)

i'm quite comfortable in my heterosexuality. i've even had the opportunity to 'experiment' with a guy a couple times...it just didn't do anything for me.