SS and her clit part 2....

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

awtoeman

SS and her clit part 2....

Post by awtoeman »

One of my absolute wildest dreams/ goals , which I will someday make a reality, is to lick a woman's clit while I am penetrating her pussy with my manhood, missionary style.

So far, the closest I have come to this, is to lick the top of her right hand while she rubs her clit 4 me, while I am fucking her, missionary position.

However, the other night, I had a breakthrough. I was pounding this hot blonde missionary style like a champion, but I was fucking her in her asshole. So, I figured that I'd give it a shot!!! So, now shes on her back, and Im banging her in her ass, not her puss. I then reach around, with both hands, grab the top of my hamstrings/ bottom of my ass checks, and bend at my waist, pulling face as close to her pussy as I can. She is watching me, and licking it. And she watches me sucessfully lick her clit while my dick is in her ass!!! She fucking loved it, and so the fuck did I!!! I proceeded to do this several times!!

I was so fucking excited, and I thought about cumming in her ass. But then I thought to myself.........no, I think Id rather cum in my mouth, and have her watch me.

I pulled my dick out of her ass. I then got off the bed. Walked slowly over to her (on the side of the bed) So Im standing up, facing her, fully erected, with her laying on the bed looking up at me, anxious to see what Im about to do. I then proceed to bend over at the waist, and place my fully erected cock in my mouth. She starts masterbating watching me suck myself. I stop for a second, look up at her in the eyes and she says to me "I want to see you cum"

After hearing her say this, it took about 4 seconds for me to shoot a MASSIVE hot load in my mouth.

It was a great night.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Goddamn man - I'm not into heterosex at all and I got a big hardon reading that - congratulations!
Al

awtoeman

Post by awtoeman »

Big Al,

I'm glad you enjoyed the sharing of my experience. Thanks for putting this together so we all can share. Ive been meaning to PM you. I really want you to know my gratitude for what you've put together here. Before I found your site, I knew SS was possible, however, I fiqured it was IMPOSSIBLE for myself to SS. Thanks to your awesome work here, I realized it was possible. And after a good solid 1.5 years of training, my dream of SS has become a reality. And now I can share my "talent" with hot chicks!!! Thanks again Al. -Brett

edstone

Post by edstone »

god damn make a fuckin movie outa that shit. thats awesome!

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

aleingang69 wrote:Goddamn man - I'm not into heterosex at all and I got a big hardon reading that - congratulations!
Al
Al, I'm not gay, but have you ever considered screwing some guy and giving him a blow job at the same time; I once had a woman stick a finger up my arse while sucking on my bone, it was awesome when I came.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Oh yeah - Sucking a man while you fuck him is GREAT - I have friends who can't suck themselves who can do it so I thinks it's something every man should try. It's kind of awkward - not something I'd do for a long time because thrusting your hips and sucking and the same time is a little weird, but damn is it hot! Sucking myself while getting fucked is also amazing.
Now if I could just set it up to suck off a guy who I was fucking while another man was fucking me...
Oh, the possibilities!
Al

Shamman

Licking her clit

Post by Shamman »

Hey Autoeman.

I gotta say too that your story is great. Think you got lucky with that girl. I have succeeeded in fucking/licking a chic. But it's REALLY tough. The problem is that there are too many legs right where you want your face. Unless you are well endowed (>=10") it's hard to have her on your lap, with your arms and face there and still get inside her pussy. But even I did it a few times and I'm only 6". So there is hope. Oh, and that was years ago when my skills weren't as developed.

But those few times were just amazing. Once we were in position and I was inside her, I'd bend over and lick on her clit, getting her all excited. She'd start to heave in n out. My dick would often pop out of her. Well, then I'd just HAVE to suck on it a bit while I was thrusting and making it rub her clit at the same time. After I had it all lubed up again I would stick it back in and lean out for a breather while she thrusted awhile. Then I could go back down and lick on her and start all over again.

Since I had been practicing "edging" since I was a kid, we could go on as long as our strength and willpower held out. Then there was always the tough decision of where do I cum? Inside her? Inside me? A little of both????

And now that I have a friendgirl that knows and is willing to help-at least in some ways, I may have another chance to share this exotic pleasure again. And if her friends are interested too, perhaps there wil be even more possibilities. Well, a guy can dream, right?

SHAMMAN

awtoeman

Post by awtoeman »

Shamman,

That was FUCKING awesome!!!!!
Ok, so when you performed this incredible feat, you were on your knees, and she was on sitting on your lap? Or were your legs straight out? And what exactly did you pull on to get your head down to her box?

So far, you are the only person that i know of that has succeeded in this. Hopefully very soon I will be joining this exclusive club.

After I accomplish this (or shit, before even) I would LLLLOVE to have my mouth, her mouth, and another hot, young, female mouth on my cock ALL AT THE SAME TIME!! I've had two chicks suck on my cock at the same time before, however I wasn't able to SS back then :(

bugnstein

Done it

Post by bugnstein »

Ive done this with my wife. I kneel on my knees and she lays on her back and grinds her hips. I grab my ankles and pull. She loves it.

chpoof

Post by chpoof »

seahorses wrote:I once had a woman stick a finger up my arse while sucking on my bone, it was awesome when I came.
I did this to my first partner on a regular basis. It was the only way I could get him off orally, which is my all-time favorite thing to do to a man. All it took was a little prostate teasing to accompany the blowjob, and moments later he was filling my mouth with his yummy cum. :twisted:

tyciol

Post by tyciol »

I actually came to this forum to inquire about this very thing!

Self-sucking ability is hardly only for masturbation. When your mouth can reach your genitals, it also means that it can go where they go. The idea of contorting myself to enter a girl and lick her at the same time is amazing.

Of course, you would still have some difficulty doing this. If you can take your entire guy in there should be no trouble. If you're just some tip-licker though, then there is a problem. Normally, you have it pointing right at you, but when you are in a girl, it may bend down a bit as it enters her, so it would be hard to do as you would normally imagine.

Still possible, but it would probably require leaning forward with your head rested on top of her. This is hardly ideal, as you would ideally want to look into her eyes as you did it. Normally a great deal of neck flexion is involved in self-suck, so to look at her you would have to rely solely on your back flexibility.

It also might look a little creepy, all hunchbacked and arch-necked, so obviously something to practise posing beforehand to see if it is actually erotic.

One thing that might be easier, and applicable to homosexuals as well as heterosexuals (because I know a lot of dudes who come here are gay, lol) would be anal penetration, still both facing each other obviously. This would decrease the distance factor, and probably include the angle a lot more too, making it easier.

In all cases of sexual contortion, I would think it safer for the contorting person to remain on top.

Actually, since we have gone outside the realm of masturbation, this brings an element of self-suck for females. Normally women will just use a dildo or her fingers or whatever. But, for the purpose of pleasuring a partner, a woman who wears a strap-on who can contort could (probably more easily, unless she has very large breasts to impede her...) perform a similar feat for pleasuring a partner. This is not autocunnilingus, which is so far an unproven feat, but rather only the flexibility a man needs.

An advantage to sexually applied self-suck skills is that the tonque-length does become a factor, especially when pleasuring a woman.

Now that I think about it, the gay sex0rs still get the advantage here, because it would really be a lot easier to reach it. Especially if the member were longer.

In fact, if two self-suckers got together, one could go into the other while they both went down on the non-penetrator, lol. Crazy shit.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

I'm trying to imagine the position required for the vaginal-fuck/clit-lick/eye-contact idea and all I'm coming up with is a visit to the hospital and permanent spinal damage :lol:
Fucking a man and sucking his cock is a walk in the park compared to anything along these lines with a woman - and imagine how much attention you'd get in the park!
AL

awtoeman

Post by awtoeman »

WOW!!! A woman with a strap on licking her partners clit while fucking her!!! Never thought of that one before. Now to see this in action is VERY high on my "to do before I die" list

Shamman

fuck n lick

Post by Shamman »

WOW!

See what happens when I'm outoftheloop for awhile...

Yes, I really did fuck her PUSSY and lick her clit at the same time. I would have had to pop my eyeballs out to make eye contact at the same time, though. Now that I'm thinking about, it might just be possible if she bend backward at the hips, over the edge of the bed... hmm, I think some specially designed furniture is needed here.

Awtoeman, we had only done this several times but it was quite interesting.

I was in the full-C position with the end of the bed near my back. She had her legs over my legs and under my arms and slid down on my cock. Granted, there really wasn't much penetration - perhaps a couple inches, but it WAS DONE. (That's another time I REALLY wished I had another inch or two...) I had to spread my legs as far as possible and push up with my hips while she clasped her legs around my back and pulled.

I'm hoping my friend will help experiment more in this department. More than just be my camera-holder. She's still getting used to the idea of my ability and her knowledge of it, I think. I'm trying not to push too hard but also don't want to wait too long before we start moving on it. I guess 10 years of non-sexual M-F relationship makes for hard to break habits of thought? At least for a woman.

Anyway, I''l keep yall uptodate on the progress.
SHAMMAN

tyciol

Re:

Post by tyciol »

aleingang69 wrote:I'm trying to imagine the position required for the vaginal-fuck/clit-lick/eye-contact idea and all I'm coming up with is a visit to the hospital and permanent spinal damage
The spinal damage / hospital concern is already an inherent aspects of these hyperflexion missions. Really licking a clit while penetrating the vagina should take LESS mobility than completely sucking your own cock, I think, so the main risk would be movement from the other person throwing you off.
Shamman wrote:I really did fuck her PUSSY and lick her clit at the same time. I would have had to pop my eyeballs out to make eye contact at the same time, though. Now that I'm thinking about, it might just be possible if she bend backward at the hips, over the edge of the bed... hmm, I think some specially designed furniture is needed here.

Awtoeman, we had only done this several times but it was quite interesting.

I was in the full-C position with the end of the bed near my back. She had her legs over my legs and under my arms and slid down on my cock. Granted, there really wasn't much penetration - perhaps a couple inches, but it WAS DONE. (That's another time I REALLY wished I had another inch or two...) I had to spread my legs as far as possible and push up with my hips while she clasped her legs around my back and pulled.

I'm hoping my friend will help experiment more in this department. More than just be my camera-holder. She's still getting used to the idea of my ability and her knowledge of it, I think. I'm trying not to push too hard but also don't want to wait too long before we start moving on it. I guess 10 years of non-sexual M-F relationship makes for hard to break habits of thought? At least for a woman.
Shamman to clarify, who did you fuck? Was this mentioned in 'part 1' or something?
-Ty