Question with SSing

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

americanpieguy09

Question with SSing

Post by americanpieguy09 »

I can suck alittle past the of me dick but im starting to workout and i was wondering can i SS with a six pack or will it be to tight to reach i mean if i cant do it with a tight stomach im not working on the 6pack anymore.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Interesting question - I'm skinny, but I"ve never had the 6 - any 6-packers out there who have selfing experience?
My guess is that it doesn't mattter but I'd be interested to hear of personal experiences.
Al

jiff

Post by jiff »

I have been doing a lot of ab work recently, and I have found that ssing seems a little easier because of it.

n_aguiar

Post by n_aguiar »

What is a 6 pack?

Musclehead

Post by Musclehead »

A "six-pack" means hard abdominal muscles showing prominently without any fat. As a bodybuilder who sometimes weighs in the 240 lb. range, I have never had a problem licking the head, or just past the head, so being "muscle-bound" has never been a problem for me. However, I am 212 lbs. now, and I'm still at the same point, as I have been since about 12 years old: I can only lick the head or a little past. After all these years, I'm still trying to get at least half my erection in my mouth. I recently had some luck with the "X" position...it doesn't seem to be so hard on my lower back, like bending forward had become. Anyway, putting a bit more muscle on your abs, or any other muscle groups, shouldn't hinder your SS progress, probably only help it. As long as you keep yourself limber, too.

n_aguiar

Post by n_aguiar »

Thanks for the answer. I really thought it would be some weight to make it harder to exercise.
Cheers,
Amaury

Automan

Post by Automan »

n_aguiar wrote:Thanks for the answer. I really thought it would be some weight to make it harder to exercise.
Cheers,
Amaury
Thanks musclehead for your explanation. I had no idea what that stuff was about. I would like to have my "six pack", too if that doesn't interfere with my selfsuck skills...

:roll:
"A smile is the second best thing you can do with your mouth..."