My first vid

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

hungselfsucker

My first vid

Post by hungselfsucker »

Hey dudes, 19yrs bi boy here and just loaded my first eva vid on xtube:
http://www.xtube.com/play_re.php?v=99fu ... 2ia5gdIdIg

Pls check it out and leave comments!

also like to play on yahoo - hunglad19@yahoo.com for c2c fun.

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

Good vid, though I wondered why you botherd poissing in the glass?

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Nice video, man!
Were you holding the camera yourself or did you have a helper?
Al

SelfLuv69

Post by SelfLuv69 »

You're one lucky dude who must have been able to selfsuck for some time now, since I would pass the piss up the first several (hundred) times if I could do it as easily as you seem to.

ItsAlive

Post by ItsAlive »

That thing with the pee is incredibly cool! It's original, builds up the expectation of what till happen next and it's so hot the way you are reaching down the side of your cock to lick it off. I recognise the feeling of my own cock rubbing against my cheek. And then your cock is so huge it looks like it's nearly as wide as the glass. I'm not into tasting my own urine at all, never done it and never would, but this was truly exciting.

thk8plus4u

i'm pissed.

Post by thk8plus4u »

the pee thing turns me off, but you have a nice
looking dick.

tosserboi

Post by tosserboi »

wicked vid but u should try self sucking and pissing together.... its gr8 fun.

deepseaman

yummy

Post by deepseaman »

He hehe, all this pee talk is making me horny and I haven't even seen the vid yet. Hopefully it will work once I try to d/l (currently d/l ing another on my slow speed connection) because even though you don't show (from what has been told) any drinking, (I wish you did) it still makes me rock hard.
I have been a pee player since I was probably about eight or nine right along with learning how to play with myself. It started in the bath tub. I had all the time in the world to be there since the folks were 'for the most part', rarely ever home. Peeing during a bath was never a big deal and I did it whenever the need arose. I just liked the warm feeling. I was doing it even before I knew what masturbation was for but I was learning...( Once I found out that my dick could provide me with more than just the exploratory fun, (long story-taught by a friend) it became (and replaced) my Best friend.
Eventually the peeplay left the bathroom and joined the bed, yes I soaked the mattress (and myself) many times in those fun exploring days. I liked the smell and to feel it gathering at my butt as it trickled from my face and chest. I never made a point of drinking it all because I wanted/needed to feel it gathering all around me but I did like the taste and drank lots.(sometimes even peeing into a glass and drinking it all and then masturbating) I would relish in the warm wet bed and play with myself for as long as possible before chores or siblings would get in the way. There were many wet days on that bed and manytimes just the slight smell of it made me do it again and again. (mind you, these were never morning-type smelly pees but they still did slightly leave a large oval shaped stain on the matress but, noone ever knew because we did our own laundry etc..
I don't play with pee as often these days but when I do, I usually do it in the tub and miss the days of wallowing in it in bed.
I know this site is all about ss sf and etc. (Greatly Appreciated!!) but, I figured a reply and some very good old memmories wouldn't hurt.
I'd love to hear more from anyone with similar tastes. :roll: