Congratulations Al in the Press

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

phil

Congratulations Al in the Press

Post by phil »

I saw this entry in the Ask Isadora column in our local alternative newspaper today Wednesday July 27. It anonymously honors Al in a response to a reader's question asking if he can suck his own penis.

Here is part of her answer:

"The question is not whether "a man" can do this, but whether YOU can. Since the topic is of such interest to you, surely you've tried...and undoubtably failed. There are several videos on the market with such engaging titles as Self-Sufficient, A Young Man from Nantucket ("...whose cock was so long he could suck it" goes the limerick) and Because He CAn (which alludes to the joke about why a dog licks his balls). All of these videos feature the same round-shouldered, very limber man doing what you wish you could do. I imagine that a man would have to be young, extremely supple and marvelously determined to even possibly achieve this, but it has been done"

Even if she doesn't name names, it is good to see a mention of our hero in action.

Duane

Post by Duane »

After 2 divorces and scattered gay moments I come to terms with what I do. I knew I was weird and I felt like if anybody ever found out I would then be a weird marked man, like being gay. But I wasn't that either. Then the internet come into my life about 10 years ago and Self suck was my first search. Took a lot of bad experiences with gay sites but I lucked up on finding Al. He has been my inspiration to how I look at my life and has changed the way I look at myself. I now have my dignity back and a much improved ego. And he is a nice guy too. My hat it off to him. Thanks Al.
Duane