i did it!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

bugmenot

i did it!

Post by bugmenot »

a few weeks ago when I tried to SS, I was pleasantly surprised to see that I could actually do it! I could just lick the head of my penis. That's barely anything though, or at least that's how I'm seeing it. Is this just the first step of better things to come? I hope so. Did you all start this way to, just barely being able to lick the head? With practice, is it reasonable to say that I'll probably be able to get more and more of it in my mouth? Thanks. :D

asiansizedpecker

Post by asiansizedpecker »

Cool! I had the same satisfaction (first contact) earlier in January, after finding the best position for me (hadn't had much training, so it was the position that made the difference). And then, last night, reasonably hydrated and with a new twist to the same position, I managed to press my lips against the tip tightly enough to actually suck it! That was awesome, even if it didn't last much. :)

Hell, if I can do that with my 4.5-inch pecker, probably most people can get there (at least if they don't have fat in the way).

flexiboy

Re: i did it!

Post by flexiboy »

bugmenot wrote:a few weeks ago when I tried to SS, I was pleasantly surprised to see that I could actually do it! I could just lick the head of my penis. That's barely anything though, or at least that's how I'm seeing it. Is this just the first step of better things to come? I hope so. Did you all start this way to, just barely being able to lick the head? With practice, is it reasonable to say that I'll probably be able to get more and more of it in my mouth? Thanks. :D
Thats how i started, licking the tip, and now i can get 3-4 inches in, and still improving :D keep up the good work! :)

selfer100

Post by selfer100 »

No, I've always been a really flexiable person, so when I started I could get all of it in and still can.

bugmenot

Post by bugmenot »

Does anyone else love the taste of precum as much as I do?

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

If you keep at it, you should be able to do it better. As I've mentioned before, when I got interested in doing this again after being able to lick it as a kid, I was able to go from 14 inches away to licking it in several months. I had always regretted not experimenting with it more when I was 13 (I gave up thinking it was impossible to do more than lick it) but after seeing there were a lot of other guys doing this, it inspired me to get back to doing it again myself.

In the past couple of years, I have gained some weight and had been going to the gym infrequently so I was both inflexible and overweight. I thought I may have lost my ability to do this anymore, as some recent attempts to suck myself seemed totally futile.

However, two nights ago I decided to give it a good try and to my surprise, I was not only able to lick it, but to get the head between my lips and almost met my personal best. I did a serious ab crunch and used my free hand to push down on my butt and I was able to do it with relative ease, and to top it off I wasn't sore afterward. Neither yesterday or today did I feel any discomfort.

What I did notice, as I had suspected in the past, is that my belly is getting in the way and by taking my free hand and pressing my belly in, I could definitely get to it better, and from what I could tell, it is my belly and not my back or something else that was impeding my progress.

I really think that if I lost some pounds around my waist, it would be really easy for me to get my penis in my mouth and actually reach my lifelong goal. I just need to get off my lazy butt and get to the gym more often. I thought about doing it tonight but of course didn't.

This is very encouraging news though, as I really thought I had let myself go to the point where making contact wasn't even possible anymore. My hypothesis that my back wasn't going to bend any further being the cause for my lack of progress was thrown out the window. I am so close!

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Congratulations BlackSunshine!
That's great - and encouraging for other guys who are struggling.
Keep us up to date on your progress!

AL

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

BlackSunshineAZ wrote: I really think that if I lost some pounds around my waist, it would be really easy for me to get my penis in my mouth and actually reach my lifelong goal. I just need to get off my lazy butt and get to the gym more often. I thought about doing it tonight but of course didn't.
It's not just the Gym you should be thinking about; diet and stretching are just as important for optimum results.

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Yeah but I need to lose weight and get my chloresterol levels back to normal too. My doctor recommended it. Otherwise, I get no exercise at all. I already do stretching, although my diet could improve.

jonesboy99

Post by jonesboy99 »

Hey , Black Sunshine! I bet this won't discourage you, but I read a long time ago that cum has a lot of cholesterol in it! Just joshin' you!

billh8z

Me too!

Post by billh8z »

Well, tonight I got my whole head in! It was really weird and not quite what I was expecting. The highlight of it was when I came in my mouth, even though it wasn't the first time I've done it. It seems that the more I do it, the more I enjoy the taste. In fact... Just writing this is getting me hard again. :)

Since I've never posted before, I'd like to introduce myself. I'm in my early twenties and have been trying to SS since I was a kid, but I've never really achieved any success until I was around 19-ish when I managed to barely touch it with my tongue. Between then and a few months ago I had tried off and on with pretty much the same degree of success, and eventually reluctantly came to the conclusion that only Al and a few fortunate individuals in the world could really do it.
But, as luck would have it, on a visit to solosuck.com a few months ago, I noticed the forums and have been trying a lot harder since. All the notes and tips, and well, just knowing that other guys (not just professionals! ;) ) can do it too has really helped me.
So, through working on it and stretching myself over the course of these last few months, a week or two ago I finally got my lips AROUND my head, and not just to kiss it if I strained my lips! And with tonight now I can get the whole thing inside! Needless to say, I'm pretty pleased with myself. :9

jaypee

No progress...

Post by jaypee »

Well I've tried the exercises and didn't seem to get any closer (about 4 inches away)....I can (barely) get one foot behind my head...that doesn't me get any closer.... why chase false hopes...... very frustrating to have friends who can do it... :cry: