Hi to all!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

jim

Hi to all!

Post by jim »

Hi all,
I just joined and love this site. I am trying to ss and am about 3 inches away. I just found out through the how to section of Als site that I am going all about it wrong!!! Figures! I am going to try the stretching techniques for a couple of months and see what happens. I just catch a hot load in the mouth for now. The only good thing that I have in my favor is that my ex left her collection of dildos when she left. I have been practicing on them while mastubating and I have virtously no gag reflex. I can get 12 inches in my throat quite easilly. For all of you lucky enough to be able to ss, I say, CONGRATULATIONS!! :D

Jim

Ditch

Post by Ditch »

Welcome aboard Jim! :)
You're right - a good stretching technique is the key...that and plenty of practice and patience. Best of luck!