question

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

mr ss

question

Post by mr ss »

when ever i go down to ss my penis shrinks a bit any advice thx

selfingman

Shrinkage

Post by selfingman »

I have the same problem and haven't solved it yet.
I can still reach it limp so it hasn't been a major problem.

any advice?

Mr ss

respond

Post by Mr ss »

i can also reach it when limp but when it turns hard its like it gets smalled and dosnt wanna play anymore

Xapprentice

Post by Xapprentice »

what position are you trying to suck it with? are you just bending forward or are you doing some kind of yoga position (like plough or x position) to do it? When I try it with yoga positions the bending and straining takes blood supply away from the penis and diverts it to legs arms and other places its needed. Also for some the pain involved in contortion and bending/straining can make the penis go limp and shrink. Tthe other day this happened to me. I was on the brink of getting it in my mouth farther than before and it started shrinking, like someone zapped it with a space-beam from the scifi movies. Honey! I shrunk my penis! Then I could only lick the tip at best. The problem should go away as you get more limber.

Mr.ss

thanks

Post by Mr.ss »

thanks x :D