how to create an avatar

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

seahorses

how to create an avatar

Post by seahorses »

Hi all,
I created a topic on avatar uploading that seems to have disappeared, perhaps removed for being off topic, but as there is no specific forum for such and I believe the information to be of value, what is one to do?
Anyhow, I couldn’t upload my avatar through the usual means and resorted to using a method employed on another site with the same format bulletin board and where I had the same problem. I resized the picture to 80 x 80 pixels and attached that to my post in that topic. Once the picture was on this site I then simply copied the URL to the bottom box in my profile se-up. and bingo! I now have my avatar
Attachments
c3.jpg
c3.jpg (15.57 KiB) Viewed 3659 times

Post by Guest »

Hi,
The forum software won't accept avatars that are more than 60X60 pixels. I edited your avatar to the correct size and uploaded it for you, so I don't think it had anything to do with your uploading it from a URL.
I think pretty much every computer has software on it that will do simple image mainipulation, so if people are having problems, just remember; it's got to be 60X60 pixels.
And thanks, Seahorses, for your hot pictures - welcome aboard!
AL