hot story and help

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

soloseth

hot story and help

Post by soloseth »

hey let me tell you of my story

One day when i was feeling very horny. I wanted to try something new with myself. In the past I already have tried sucking myself alot. And i also have stuck this up my ass and cum which is amazing. But i have never eaten my own cum before. that day i was in the house and had nobody stopping by so i had all this time on my hands. I started to take of my pants and rub my dick until it became hard. Then i slowly wet my finger and maid it all wet and warm. I fingered myself in the ass while jacking off. The feeling was great have my finger go in and out of my asshole while my hand ribs my hard cock. I stopped as to not cum as fast. Then I sat down on the couch bent over and slowly started to suck myself. I licked my balls too. My warm mouth felt very good on my cock. The warm sensation of my tongue passing around my head felt incredible. Then after that position I went to the bed and threw my legs up in the air over my head and tried to ram the cock in my mouth. After awhile i couldn't take the sensation and and the last second i shoved my cock all the way down my throat and let my warm thick cum shoot down my throat and I swallowed it all after that i sucked the head for a better feeling.

Now the only problem is sometimes when i suck my cock i get bored with the feeling is the techniques i could use with my tonge or my mouth to make the feeling better?