Self Sucking in the Morning - Do you?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Eddie

Self Sucking in the Morning - Do you?

Post by Eddie »

I had a wonderful experience the other day, and wondered if many others might have had similar.

I was alone in the morning, pretty early. No-one would be home until evening, so I could do as I pleased. I woke up with a very nice boner, and played with myself for quite awhile, thinking about my favorite pastime, selfsucking. I decided to make the dream come true, and got up to do some stretching and loosening up.

After a few minutes of that, I went to my computer to watch some of my favorite selfsucking clips, and listen to the selfers slurping on their lovely cocks, and their moans as they came. Mmmm!

I was so hard in an instant, my cock throbbing and bobbing, pointing straight up at my face. I pushed my hips forward and began to lean over, curling up one vertabrae at a time until I could lick my glans. Slowly I got down further and further on my cock, and started sucking on the head.

I soon moved back to the comfort of my bed when I could no longer stand teasing myself this way. Into my favorite position, the plow, I could get much more of my cock into my mouth and give myself a blowjob with great abandon. I edged and edged, spurting lots of lovely cum, and finally had a tremendous volcanic orgasm. Wow, it was only 9:30 in the morning, and I had just had a great selfsucking.

I've done this quite a lot in the past 3 or 4 years. Before that, I just didn't think I could do it, but the first time proved me wrong. I think it's a state of mind, even though later in the day or evening is easier. I love morning selfsucking even more than evening sessions. There's just something wonderfully erotic about having what I love so much early in the day.

Does anyone else do it in the morning? I haven't heard many selfers mention it. Please tell us your stories.

Eddie

steveo-160

Post by steveo-160 »

wow do u have any other stories?

Eddie

Autofellate for Cum

Post by Eddie »

Having a partner in life is a good thing, but if you are are selfsucker like me, it's good to be alone once in awile, undisturbed so you can autofellate freely for as long as you like.

Yesterday was just such a day, alone without distractions, stoned and loving my cock as only a selfsucker can. I stayed inside, warm and nearly naked most of the day, with my cock bobbing and swinging as I moved around.

For me, one of the pleasures of autofellatio is achieving a free flow of cum, being in no hurry to get off, but staying hard, licking and sucking, taking my time, edging and getting the cum flowing.

I watched Xtube selfsuck clips early in the afternoon. Thank you to all you selfsuckers who include audio in your clips. It's just crazy wonderful to suck my cock and listen to others slurping on their own hard dicks. One of my favorite clips is a guy who sprurts a huge amount of cum, making loud spurts and slurps as his cum gooshes out of his cock and runs down his hard dick as he continues to suck. The sound of his cum spurting is really loud and makes me hot. Check out his clip:

http://www.XTube.com/play_re.php?v=N6r4 ... yQG0j6Byo-

Another aphrodesiac for me is my own cum. I save it in a small glass cup, and keep in the fridge until I selfsuck. I had it handy yesterday, dipping my cock into it for sucking. The taste and smell makes me very hard, and helps to start a fresh flow of cum.

Edging is my favorite method for autofellatio. I edged and came twice, my cock throbbing and squirting, but without a full orgasm. Finally I had a full wild jerking orgasm with a huge release of cum. I was very full of cum, happy, lying on my bed with my cock softening and still oozing. I wiped the oozing cum all over my cock, balls and thighs. I would need to rest for awhile, but knew I would need more autofellatio cum later. The dried cum all over my crotch would smell and taste really fine.

Later in the evening, I felt my cock again begging for attention. It rose to the occasion quickly, so I began my indulgence. My lovely dick rose stiffly wanting to be sucked. I licked and kissed it, then slipped it between my lips. It was sweetly sensitive from my earlier selfsucking, and even more responsive to my oral caresses.

I had a little more saved cum, and coated my cock with it. My silky shaft felt so good sliding across my tongue and deep into my throat. A few minutes later, the flow began again. I love to flex my cock when it's in my mouth, easing cum out. I edged three times, and finished with a crazy orgasm which pumped lots more cum into my mouth.

It was such a lovely selfsucking day. Autofellatio cum is the best.

Eddie