How did you conquer the problem, losing urge when cumming?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

TrickDaddy

How did you conquer the problem, losing urge when cumming?

Post by TrickDaddy »

Hello. I just found this forum and find it interesting. I have done pretty much most of it. I've selfsucked, about 1 " past the head of my 8" penis. I've cum on my face before, I've cum in my mouth and swallowed it before etc. But I always have this trouble with when I am orgasming I suddenly lose the urge to do it anymore, and therefore pretty much just have to almost force myself to do it, but later I am glad I did and want to do it again. I'm sure it's nothing new, this loss of urge, but how did you guys who regularley do this conquer this sudden lose of urge for it? I have recently found the overall idea of cumshot more appealing in general so that's helped me but how do you guys do it?

N.E. Dave

losing urge

Post by N.E. Dave »

I am so used to cumming in my mouth that I don't even think about it. I lose the urge later than I used to. What I mean is that I don't lose the urge at the last second before cumming nor while I'm cumming. I lose it about the time that I am finished and ready to "unfold" and go watch T.V.(lol). Seriously, it took a long time for me to get to that point. I enjoy the whole ride and then savor the experience. As I'm writing this, I realize that I am enjoying the sensations I get from having the whole head of my cock in the back of my mouth, both the pulsing and the sensitivity of it to the tongue movements. I am so wrapped up with the climax that I don't give a thought one way or the other about swallowing. I don't spill a drop though. I guess that swallowing is just part of my own routine that I accept and enjoy.

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

i often wonder about the guys that 'pull off' at the end...does your gf/bf let you cum in their mouth? i've wondered if you are just used to not having the job finished properly...

i mean, i can understand the waning urges...my wife sometimes likes me to pull out and shoot on her during intercourse, and i have often thought she might find it erotic if i were to lick it off of her afterwards, but each time i think that before cumming, afterwards it is always "here's the towel"...

...but when i am having my cock sucked (by anyone) the *last* thing i want is to have that mouth off of me until i am finished and coming down from the orgasm. the thought of pulling out just never enters my mind (maybe it does enter, but it is *totally* overridden by the thought of having a mouth around my cock while cumming!)

Strocker

Post by Strocker »

I had problems eating my cum along time ago.

I always wanted to know what my cum tastes like, but never mustered the courage to do it.
I ‘d jerk, go into position to shoot into my mouth but dropped back before I cummed so the load would hit my stomach. Then I’d stick my finger in it, bring it up to my mouth but…couldn’t do it again! Then one day, I had cummed into the palm of my hand I very quickly stick my tongue in it. It was so fast that I hardly got the taste of it, but it was a start and the taste wasn’t too bad. Sometime later I went through it, I jerked, flipped my legs over my head and …. shot the cum into my mouth. I loved the taste and never had problems drinking my cum ever since.

selfviking

Post by selfviking »

One way that worked pretty well for me was the partial orgasm approach.
By using this method you will be able to milk small portions of hot sperm while beeing on the edge of a full orgasm.
In this stadium you´re feeling still extremely horny and that is definitively the best mood to taste your semen.

After a short period you´ll really love the taste or even get horny again after orgasm just by the smell and the taste.

Of course it´s a bit tricky to walk on the edge and not loosing control, but it is well worth the effort.
I think Al could tell a lot about this method and the way to learn.

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Absolutely. I said this on another forum:

If you're trying to get the nerve to taste your cum, don't start out with a whole load in your mouth. You're almost guaranteed not to like it.

I have found that if I am masturbating and edge myself to the point where I can cum just a little bit and it oozes out, I can take my finger and wipe up just a little bit and taste it that way. Since I didn't have a full-out orgasm, I don't lose the desire to taste it, and it usually tastes okay unless I've been eating onions or garlic. But whenever I've had a full cumshot, it doesn't seem to taste very good. I think it's probably psychological because when you're aroused, tasting your cum sounds like a good idea, but once you've had your orgasm and the arousal is gone, typically so is your desire to taste it.

Strocker

Post by Strocker »

Hell yeah, the „near orgasm” thing is the best.
I do it when ever I roam the thumbnail sites of read a hot gay sex story. I’ll stroke and rub me, fumble with my foreskin and then when I’m getting close press my ass muscle together as hard as I can and keep on stroking. Then when I feel it is about to rise up in my piss tube I press my thighs tightly and then……I have a full blown orgasm without ever cumming, or only a little bit emerges at the tip. I’ll pick it up with my finger and hmmmm….sweet cum taste at my tongue. Usually my member goes limb shortly and then becomes hard again and I do it all over again. I can hold this up for about two hours and then with I cant bear it any longer and under uncontrollable spasms my jizz shoot all over me (mostly into my mouth, hehe :D )

Ditch

Post by Ditch »

Hi, I have to agree, the ol' edging trick does it for me too.
Practically every time I jerk I pull and then stop...pull and then stop. It needs heaps of control but I have mastered it so it literally runs out (and pools) into my hand. It's cumming without the massive orgasm, just a small one, so I easily lick and savour it. I usually do it around 3-4 times and after that I 'lose it' and just go for it and have a regular jack. Lately (due to practice I think) I have learnt to eat it when I am having 'the main' orgasm - I'm talking, as its all coming out I'm scooping it up off my stomach, knob and shaft and eating it - and generally in a sexual frenzy! I gotta tell ya, when you get to that stage, when you're licking up your own cum like a mad man...it's heaven :wink: Practice and stamina is the key.
Over & Out

RacerX

Post by RacerX »

New here. Haven't selfed in years. Wish I could. But I was reading this thread and had to reply. You guys are talking about cumming on the edge. Here's something I do. When fucking my wife I pull out in that split second and let my cum run out all over her WITHOUT further stimulation. The desire is about half there. I plant it back in her and begin to hammer her until the desire returns (usually about 5 strokes...lol). She goes nuts when I eat it off of her. It's best served up on her tits.

I also love to stop while I'm still in her and let it drizzle out. Then take a small break. Fuck her a bit and then go down on her. Arousal stays and it tastes really good. Damn! Havent done that in a while. Now I have to go home and taste my load.

Neo1986

Post by Neo1986 »

For my personal case, when i was younger (about 13 years old) I'd like my white drink. But now that I'm 18 it's not the same. I think it's a psychological fact; but maybe I'm wrong, maybe the taste is different now.