Can swallow my own cum and want to swallow someone else's

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

swallowingmycum

Can swallow my own cum and want to swallow someone else's

Post by swallowingmycum »

9]9]
Last edited by swallowingmycum on Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

majestic

Re: Can swallow my own cum and want to swallow someone else'

Post by majestic »

swallowingmycum wrote:Never had sex with another man, the only thing that interests me are blowjobs and lots of cum.
I know exactly what you mean, I'd love to do exactly what you've said...

Zelfzuiger

Post by Zelfzuiger »

me too actually
hi, I haven't got a big weener!

jer

Post by jer »

Nothing else like it! It is fabulous!
I like to hang out at the adult video store glory hole, suck as many as I can then go home and have my own cum for dessert! Most I did in one day was 14 different guys. FABULOUS! I still get hard just thinking about it. :roll:

secret_sucker

Post by secret_sucker »

You could advertise on a swinger website. I have the same desire and within hours of posting an add on a swinger site I had loads of responses. Best free one Ive come across is http://www.swingingheaven.co.uk/

79ecra

Post by 79ecra »

I like my own cum and that of the women I bang...but I DONT want to taste another man's cum.
79ecra