Self love with Josh Tager (Video clip)

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

blacksunshineaz

Self love with Josh Tager (Video clip)

Post by blacksunshineaz »

This one's pretty good

JoshTagerSS.avi - http://snipurl.com/1khzi

Resolution: 352*240 - Playtime : 0:03:54 -System: avi (Divx5) - Size: 37.074 kb

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Hot clip!
I'd love to see how much depth he can get in the plow position - he's taking almost half of that big cock as he gets more excited in this one.
I'm pretty sure the clip is from "Doctor's Orders part 2" - you can watch it here:
Dr's Orders

and buy the DVD here:
Dr's Orders

Thanks BSA - great clip!
Al

hotjude429

Post by hotjude429 »

i've seen some pics featuring him suckin his damn hot cock, but wow a 4 min clip says it all. man, that was really hot. thanks for sharing

thk8plus4u

tager ss

Post by thk8plus4u »

Thanks a LOT for this.... very hot. Never seen
him before. He's so into it! Loved the vid.

Sparky

Post by Sparky »

Would so love to be able to play this vid, its sounds real hot...cant get it to play on my PC...can anyone post it on xtube?

Spektrum

Post by Spektrum »

Sparky wrote:Would so love to be able to play this vid, its sounds real hot...cant get it to play on my PC...can anyone post it on xtube?
Get Divx 5.0 and it will work:

http://www.divx.com/divx/windows/

Sparky

Post by Sparky »

Thanks Spectrum, that worked fine...great clip... :P

deepseaman

bummer

Post by deepseaman »

still using win98 and cant use divx... I have directx 8.something.. vid only plays sound. any help is greatly appreciated. Is it possible or am I hosed?

Spektrum

Re: bummer

Post by Spektrum »

deepseaman wrote:still using win98 and cant use divx... I have directx 8.something.. vid only plays sound. any help is greatly appreciated. Is it possible or am I hosed?
Hosed, unfortunately. The lastest Divx requires at least Windows 2000. You can try searching the net for a version for 98, but I doubt you'll find it.

deepseaman

hosed

Post by deepseaman »

Thank you for your reply Spektrum, much appreciated even if it isin't what I had hoped to hear. I know I should do some updating round here but I guess I just like sitting on my hands too much. hehe Besides, Gates and co. never release software that doesn't need immediate updates and etc.... that always bugs me. I guess someday soon I'll have to do it though. Thanks again and, as a golfing buddy used to say: Watch yer' bobber.

deepseaman

Post by deepseaman »

Btw, Spectrum, I Love your avatar. :)