Do you self suck in front of your girl?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

dman007

Re: Do you self suck in front of your girl?

Post by dman007 »

So, i told my fuck buddy over Skype, who is a girl, that i enjoy drinking my own cum. Her response to it was that she wasnt surprised by that knowing already all the things that turn me on. She was very curious about it however, and after asking me several questions about it i cautiously offered to show her how i do it. she agreed that she would like to see it, so i got naked, put the computer on the bed, flipped my legs over my head and jerked off into my mouth. all the while she was commenting on how hard my cock was while i was doing it. after i was done and got everything cleaned up i asked her if it turned her on seeing that. She said that simply the acting of seeing me eat my cum did not but that fact that i was so turned on doing it got her turn on. Then surprisingly, she asked/offered if i would be willing to let her get involved by getting into the legs over head position but letting her jerk me off instead. of course i said i would.

edstone

Post by edstone »

i met this girl online recently, and have been chatting with her, were talking about having a fling.

we were hitting it off big time with the similarities in our situations and interests as well.. so i told her i could gag myself with my cock and i have swallowed in the past.. she told me she cant wait to see me perform, and she thinks its the hottest thing to see a guy eat his own cum.,, this should be interesting, ill let you guys know what happens!

dman007

Post by dman007 »

Update: So I meet up with my fuck buddy a few weeks ago for a night of drinking and sex. After a night of fucking with drunk dick and not being able to cum. The next morning i awoke with full balls and looking to cum, she was tired of trying to get me to cum last night and asked me if i would masturbate for her. After a few minutes of this I cautiously asked if she would like to jerk me off into my mouth, she became very excited and was glad that i brought it up cause she didnt know how to. I got into position with my legs over my head, she then reached over and took hold of me, she commented that she had never aimed a penis before, i told her that when i am about to cum i will open very wide, which didnt take long. The first blast hit my chin but she was able to shoot the rest into my mouth. She was very apologetic about shooting it at my chin which i didnt mind. I greatly enjoyed her "helping" me but the next day when i asked her about it she said she found it kinda of awkward afterwords but she would be willing to try it again.

awtoeman

Post by awtoeman »

Dman! This is fucking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job brotha!!!!!!!!!

dman007

Post by dman007 »

So this came out of no where. My fuck buddy came into town the other day. We didn't wast anytime going straight to my bed room. During our love making i asked again if she would like to feed me my cum. This time she didn't respond to my request as we kept fucking. I figured she didn't want to so i wasn't going to bring it up again. a couple minutes later I told her I was ready to cum in which she pushed me on my back so she could give me head. i cum hard in her mouth as she took a long moment down there, in which i thought i heard her swallow. She came up with a look that she wanted to kiss me. As we were about to kiss she opened her mouth and i realized what she was doing. i opened my mouth to kiss her as my cum from her mouth rolled into mine. we cum kissed for what felt like a solid min before i swallowed my cum. It was amazing, i didn't realize she was snowballing my cum until she was doing it. She said she liked feed me my cum this way over the legs over head position. i have no doubt that she will do it again next time.

dman007

Post by dman007 »

Since the last time my fuck buddy came into town we had been talking on-line among other thing about different ways she could feed me my cum (cum in her hand and lick it off, tied to a bed jerk off into a cup and drink it, etc). Last weekend when she came into town, we of course didnt wast any time running off to my bedroom. I wasnt really in the mood to eat my cum so i put a condom on, only to fuck her brains out. We fuck for a good while as we both worked up a good sweat before i came hard inside of her. i collapsed on top of her and rolled off as we snuggled together out of breath. I didnt even think to take my condom off as her hand roamed across my chest, and stomach. My soft cock and cum filled condom must of grab her attention as her hand moved down to it. She commented on how much i cumed, followed by a long pause, then in a tone that said she had an idea. She told me to close my eyes and open my mouth. I felt her remove my condom and realized what she was thinking. She must of taken a sec or two to look at my cum in the condom before i felt the rubber ends of the condom on my lips. She squeezed my cum into my mouth and then kissed me. We cum kissed for a bit before i swallowed. she asked me if i liked it, i said it was really amazing considering that we didnt talk about her feeding me my cum that way. Im glad that she is getting into my cum fetish.

Tolipsondick

Post by Tolipsondick »

Hi, oh yes i do it. It was the greatest when she look at me when i suck my own cock. She like it and turns me on to suck it deeper. It make me very horny when shelook and help me blowing myself.