Do you self suck in front of your girl?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

~Angelic~

Post by ~Angelic~ »

Whereabouts in Scotland are you?
North East coast

bugnstein

yep

Post by bugnstein »

yes happy boy thats the one and i agree with the reviews. the guy bends over with ease. wish i could. takes me two hours. thats the movie i used as a reference before i told my wife i could kiss my cock. she loves to watch and gets hot. her interest grew with mine as i made new milestones and she was there when i swollowed my first load and she loved it. she strokes my cock and balls for me. and she asked if i wanted to suck another mans cock and said she would love to see me do it. WOW. and i will and the first chance i get.

Suq

Post by Suq »

~Angelic~ wrote:
Whereabouts in Scotland are you?
North East coast
I'm up the NE Coast a lot, maybe we could arrange something if you want to assist an SS'er! ;)

Immortal

Post by Immortal »

NE coast where? Im up North (scotland)! mite b able 2 make summit of it ;)
"If you want something done right, do it yourself!"

AndyV

Post by AndyV »

I've been dating my girlfriend now for three years and she loves to watch me get naked and fold up into a ball for her...she's always enjoyed watching me selfsuck and says "my baby is a special boy", lol. She's always been real cool with it and I think that's awesome.

~Angelic~

Post by ~Angelic~ »

I think thats awesome too, shes a lucky girl :)

birdgunner2002

Post by birdgunner2002 »

It is great to see a woman who likes guys who self suck. Yes, I self suck with my girl. I love it when I suck my cock and she sucks my balls, it is incredible. It is a huge turn on for her... Me too!
Deep Selfer

Dog

Ummm

Post by Dog »

My girlfriend doesn't know, but I am sure she suspects. We were playing around on the floor one night--love wrestling or something, and I was good and wamed up. I'd been ssing for about 2 years, though I couldn't always get the head in my mouth. Anyway, we were wrestling around and laughing and I said "can you do this" and through my legs behind my head, grabbed my butt and pulled. Well, the fly of my pants came with in an inch of my face, and I saw her expression just then; and then she got real quiet. She's very conservative--not prudish or cold, just kinda old fashioned. So, here I am, ssing for 4 years now, and haven't told her. I came close (no pun) one night before hot sex: I took a hot shower and did some limbering stretches (while she showered); I also jumped on this site to see Al do his. I was good and hot, and came very very close, but didn't. I just can't gauge how she'll react. And, I value my privacy: if I tell her, I will no longer be able to spend hours in the basement beneath locked doors. I think for now I'll just let her suspect. I can say that in the last few years she has seemed to enjoy blowing me more; more long and luxurious sessions. Unfortunately, she won't swallow. But that's okay--I do!

Dog

Ummm

Post by Dog »

My girlfriend doesn't know, but I am sure she suspects. We were playing around on the floor one night--love wrestling or something, and I was good and wamed up. I'd been ssing for about 2 years, though I couldn't always get the head in my mouth. Anyway, we were wrestling around and laughing and I said "can you do this" and through my legs behind my head, grabbed my butt and pulled. Well, the fly of my pants came with in an inch of my face, and I saw her expression just then; and then she got real quiet. She's very conservative--not prudish or cold, just kinda old fashioned. So, here I am, ssing for 4 years now, and haven't told her. I came close (no pun) one night before hot sex: I took a hot shower and did some limbering stretches (while she showered); I also jumped on this site to see Al do his. I was good and hot, and came very very close, but didn't. I just can't gauge how she'll react. And, I value my privacy: if I tell her, I will no longer be able to spend hours in the basement beneath locked doors. I think for now I'll just let her suspect. I can say that in the last few years she has seemed to enjoy blowing me more; more long and luxurious sessions. Unfortunately, she won't swallow. But that's okay--I do!

~Angelic~

Post by ~Angelic~ »

I love to suck my man, and i would love it if he could ss and i could join in, tho not sure i would panic that he prefered doing it himself instead of me LOL

jimfran

Post by jimfran »

jimfran is more of a team name

she had penis envy before she even saw the trick, but loves it
Attachments
DSC09740.JPG
DSC09740.JPG (15.71 KiB) Viewed 15075 times

brishmanta

Post by brishmanta »

My girlfriend knew and watched+joined in a few times but for some reason doesn't like it when I do it alone- insecure and inexperienced I guess? It broke us up because she could never get over seeing pictures of me on here. She even shown them to her daughter for gods sake!!!!
I did find out later in the relationship that she had slept with her Father and years later with her step-brother, I always had suspicions that she had a relationship with her grandfather by the way she talked about him, needless to say we weren't together long - way too weird!
Last edited by brishmanta on Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:47 am, edited 3 times in total.

brishmanta

Re: Do you self suck in front of your girl?

Post by brishmanta »

is good to have someone who watches you, especially your partner. Unfortunately with one of my Ex's she got jealous because I could give myself a better blowjob than she could! She only had a small mouth and sharp teeth and no technique. Enough to say she wasn't my Muse for very long! My new girl is much younger and so into pleasing me, show's it's better to move on!
Last edited by brishmanta on Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:54 pm, edited 6 times in total.

awtoeman

Post by awtoeman »

Hey Jimfram, WHERE is that image from!!!???? Is this from a movie? If so, then WHAT movie! We have to see it!

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

agreed!

as a man who loves women, who is married to a lady who wants nothing to do with my self sucking, i need to see more of what cooperation in that area looks like...and i have seen very little of it on video.

if this is something you have, please share!

you can feel free to PM me if you need help on how to do it.

hb