Selfsuck - worth the training ?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Happyboy

Selfsuck - worth the training ?

Post by Happyboy »

Hi,

now that I am able to fuck myself with my own dick, I am of course curious to suck my own dick, too. I love blowjobs (who does not) and the ability to do it myself, oh my god .......

Without any training, I come close to 5 cm with my tongue. My dick is about 17cm.

Now, would you think that it is worth the training or are 5 cm so far away, that I will never be able to suck my own dick?

How far were you away when you first tried it?

I am 1.80 m and have 75 kg.

Regards, Happy

seahorses

Re: Selfsuck - worth the training ?

Post by seahorses »

Happyboy wrote:Hi,

now that I am able to fuck myself with my own dick, I am of course curious to suck my own dick, too. I love blowjobs (who does not) and the ability to do it myself, oh my god .......

Without any training, I come close to 5 cm with my tongue. My dick is about 17cm.

Now, would you think that it is worth the training or are 5 cm so far away, that I will never be able to suck my own dick?

How far were you away when you first tried it?

I am 1.80 m and have 75 kg.

Regards, Happy
If you've got to ask the question, then you've got the wrong mind set.

Eddie

Worth It?

Post by Eddie »

Believe me, it's worth it!

Eddie

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

awww...someone stole my nym! :(

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

Happy Boy wrote:awww...someone stole my nym! :(
I didn't think it was you.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Dear Happyboy.
I don't see how it could NOT be worth it - you get to have hot sex with yourself, you get some exercise (it can be a real workout - maybe I should do an infomercial!) and you do some healthy stretching. Even if you don't get it in your mouth you get see your cock up close and personal in a way that most men never do. Do it!
Al

Automan

Post by Automan »

Dear happyboy,

Selfsuck is awesome.!! It's worthwhile trying. You won't regret it, believe me. It is my big little secret I practice in my lonely and intimate moments. Love to have my cock in my mouth and suck it off till the last cumdrop.

Do it!

automamon ( a big fan of selfsuck) :)
"A smile is the second best thing you can do with your mouth..."

awtoeman

Post by awtoeman »

Seahorses is right. With that mind set, it will never happen for you.

tosserboi

Post by tosserboi »

yea selfsuck is awesome an worth the effort. then when u can selfsuck u can suck the cum straight out of ur dick. and dont stop there, suck the pis out 2. its fuckin awsome to drink ur piss load str8 from ur dick.