deep throat

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

bugnstein

deep throat

Post by bugnstein »

ok, been practicing my deep throat technique. got the head of my dildo past my tonsils and down my throat for the first time. interesting sensation. cant wait till i can do it to myself. anyone have problems swallowing after the first time. does it last or go away with practice?

jim

Post by jim »

Other than the occasional gag, not really. I practice often and still gag sometimes, but I guess that happens. Keep on sucking.

senior sucker

Post by senior sucker »

What size dildo is it. And how far down your throat does it go? I Have been trying to do that for years, on and off. I still havent had any success. Any tips would be appreciated......

79ecra

Post by 79ecra »

It is hard NOT to gag on mine, but I SS just fine... ;)
79ecra

bugnstein

size

Post by bugnstein »

my dildo is about 7". average girth. much like my cock. I take a deep breath and hold it and slowly push my mouth down on the dildo. when i hit the back of my throat i concentrate on relaxing my throat. relax my tounge and let it slide passed my tonsils slowly. the gag reflex is slow and i can mentally try to suppress it. been trying for a few weeks and finally did it.

jim

Post by jim »

That's how I do it as well. Slow at first then .... all the way down. The dildo I use is a 12" double header. I also breath out while shoving it in, I cont know if this will work for you but it does for me.

79ecra

Post by 79ecra »

Damn, you can take all 12"??? I am just over 10", and I CAN'T take all of mine!!!!!!
79ecra

jim

Post by jim »

No I cant take all 12" but I'm close. I still have to have something to hold onto you know. I would say I get 10" in my mouth and throat. I cant self yet but, I 've been working a lot of overtime so the stretching has ceased.

79ecra

Post by 79ecra »

WOW! CONGRATS!
79ecra

Tonycurinmass

Post by Tonycurinmass »

I've actually been trying this with one of those 6" ultra realistic dildos'. It's kind of weird, I can feel a slight 'pop' sensation when it enters my throat. However, I can't keep it in there for long.....yet.

jim

Post by jim »

Tony,

That poping sound may be your throat being forced open. And my only question is, Does it hurt? If it does for God's sake quit! My jaw tends to pop out of the socket and is quite painful so if I get too involved in my oral games and that happens, I just have to stop, and pop it back in. Talk about ruining the mood! Try a smaller dildo in circumfrence and see if it still happens. If it does, you may just have to settle for what you can do without pain.

Tonycurinmass

Post by Tonycurinmass »

Actually it doesn't hurt at all. It feels more like a skin thing than a bone issue.

jim

Post by jim »

Well if it doesn't hurt, keep practicing. The real thing is much better.

Elrond

Gag

Post by Elrond »

The second that you love cock--really love cock--the gagging mysteriously dissapears.

That's why it doesn't work with a dildo; it's just not suck-u-lent flesh.

I sucked down a real 11x8 last weekend. I could feel my throat stretching. It was quite a tonsil massage, but no gag. Meanwhile, I really have to concentrate to keep from caughing durring a throat culture swab. (that's really two sides of the same coin, isn't it?; the sucking of the big dicks and the testing of the throat culture.)
"A picture is worth a thousand dollars."

Safety2006

Post by Safety2006 »

so does it feel better than an actual BJ?..ive so far havent been able to deepthroat my cock.