Looking for a internet SS buddy, maybe future real buddy.

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

PhilipO

Looking for a internet SS buddy, maybe future real buddy.

Post by PhilipO »

Having been married for some 5 + years, i'm really bored out by sex at home. Maybe i really gay and i can't see this, but whatever it is, i am looking for a SS patner over the net in CNY(central NY) and maybe with time to branch to a real life suck buddy releationship type of thing. I guess married would be prefered most(having kds even better since i know good health is a priority for you, as it is me with my 1 yr old son).

If interested please let me know and we can get the bet stuff started pretty soon, as SS'ing(or trying to) is becoming real boring by myself.

I cannot leave an email this posting since i need to get an annoy one from Yahoo or another where my wife can't find out.

I LOVE my wife..as much as anyone can love another one, but sadly the sex desire was never there, and she's a great person/patner in bed, but it's about me being gay IN bed. That is the issue here, and no matter how much i try to look over it, the frustration factor is ennormous. And as much as i love her to death the sexual frustration is unbearable at times.

I doubt i would ever cheat on her ever(she is a sweatheart), but i would seperate/divorce, if the guilt was too much or my desire was unbearable.

Thanks for reading and any replies back.