place where to post yahoo or msn ID

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

babarseraglio

place where to post yahoo or msn ID

Post by babarseraglio »

hi everybody,
since the java chat system is quite difficult to handle, here's my suggestion: why not use this forum to post our yahoo or msn IDs so that we can enter them in our address books and at the same time ask for permission to enter them...
It will make it easier for us to see who's online whenever we connect to yahoo or msn.
So i ll start: my yahoo ID is "babarseraglio" and i may add i m a selfsucker who'd like to meet other selfers (sorry for simple watchers, but i like to cam with other selfers only)
hoping this new subject folder might help... :?
cu then[/b]
Attachments
07.jpg
07.jpg (41.13 KiB) Viewed 7448 times

Post by Guest »

Hi,
Have you had specific problems with the chat interface, or is it just that it's hard to find a time when there's anyone in there?
If people are OK with the interface I'd love to see some activity in there. I think if somebody was willing to post a message a few days ahead of time in all of the forums saying some thing like "I'll be in chat from 9pm-11pmEST this Friday" you could get a nice group in there. Most of what we've seen has been "I'm in chat right now" which doesn't seem to be very effective.
I don't know if there's a way that I can send a message to all of the members, but If I could figure it out I'd be willing to send out an announcement of a time for a chat.
Al

babarseraglio

Post by babarseraglio »

hi AL,
thanx for all u're doing
i just thought of yahoo and msn as an additional way for selfers to chat and cam together
the chat on here is hard to handle and u never really know when u're gonna visit the site, do you - or at least I don't.
Anyway, then there's the time problem depending on where you live in the world, which makes it harder to handle.
I just thought people could double/triple their chance to meet other selfers, thanx to yahoo or msn. :D

selfsuck4mycum

Post by selfsuck4mycum »

selfsuck4mycum on Yahoo

Automan

Post by Automan »

babarseraglio wrote:hi AL,
thanx for all u're doing
i just thought of yahoo and msn as an additional way for selfers to chat and cam together
the chat on here is hard to handle and u never really know when u're gonna visit the site, do you - or at least I don't.
Anyway, then there's the time problem depending on where you live in the world, which makes it harder to handle.
I just thought people could double/triple their chance to meet other selfers, thanx to yahoo or msn. :D
Babarseraglio:
sqh0710 on yahoo: Any time to chat with you...
Last edited by Automan on Thu May 18, 2006 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A smile is the second best thing you can do with your mouth..."

Automan

Post by Automan »

babarseraglio wrote:hi AL,
thanx for all u're doing
Babarseraglio:
sqh0710 on yahoo: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/selfsuckyum18/ See my profile and pics. If you are interested in chating with me, please let's make contact at 8-10 Eastern Time...on Saturdays and Sundays.. !!! Keep yourself on line either on the above Yahoo site or Solosuck site during the day in case of different time zones...
"A smile is the second best thing you can do with your mouth..."

Immortal

Post by Immortal »

thats what the buttons under each person's post is for, the little YIm is yahoo id and the MSN is the messengers link. All you need to do is enter your information into ur profile then any1 can shortcut tot it from the little buttons! simple as pie...
"If you want something done right, do it yourself!"

mmaz_snake

Post by mmaz_snake »

Immortal's got the right idea here.... I have my Yahoo ID on my profile. Anybody could add me to their Yahoo friends list and then we'd know when one another is online.

Mark
"MMaz_snake"