Cum Fetish

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

solofacial

Cum Fetish

Post by solofacial »

I have a huge cum and bukkake fetish and a pussy fluid fetish as well. I’ve only done this once and it was intense. I took an empty bottle of Astroglide and washed it and then dried it. I then took the cap off and put a small funnel in the bottle so aiming as I cum wouldn’t be difficult. I get myself off and when I’m finished cumming I put the cap back on the bottle tight and put the bottle into a ziploc freezer bag and then finally into the freezer. I repeated this process several times, until I got drunk one night and couldn’t wait any longer to bukkake myself. I put the bottle into a bowl of very warm but not too hot water for about 30 minutes until I could tell the cum was warmed up. I get in the upsidedown position to suck myself while intermittently squirting the saved cum all over my face and in my mouth. After about 20 minutes I finished by shooting a fresh load down my throat. I then decided to pass out and let the cum dry on me so I could wake up with a reminder. This is an experience I can’t wait to repeat and the anticipation is such a turn on. I’m in the process of doing this again but this time I’m challenging myself to save up at least 20 loads. The bottle I’m using now is the lube named Wet which is a bigger bottle than Astroglide so it has more potential if I could actually fill it, haha. I’ve considered asking some close friends of mine to add to the bottle, but I’m too shy still and I’m not sure if they’d be down with that, but maybe some day I’ll work up the nerve to ask.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

I have one word for you: Edging!
If you can learn to bring yourself right to the edge of orgasm and then stop there, then you can learn to ejaculate multiple times in one session without having a full-on orgasm each time. I do it in most of my videos - you'll see me shoot smaller loads before I go for the big one.
I think 12 or 13 loads was my max - I was so sore and emptied out that I had to stop! By the end there was pretty much nothing left in there to shoot.
If you're looking to maximize your cum collection then this is the way to go - you'll get much more each session and you'll be able to do the hot bukkake thing more often!
The training is pretty simple; just focus on what you're feeling as you approach orgasm (which is a great thing to do anyway - you'll be amazed at the subtleties of the sensations and you can even begin to control them and move them around your body after a while) and bring yourself a little bit closer each time - eventually you'll probably reach a point where you'll feel the cum starting to boil up after you've stopped the approaching orgasm. Let it out, and you're edging!
Have fun!
Al

asiansizedpecker

Post by asiansizedpecker »

I tried saving mine once, I think it was to complete a bottoms-up facial I was planning to give myself - of course, facials are hotter if you can actually see them, so I think it pays to have a mirror on the ceiling or close on a wall, or at least to take pictures or film yourself. Even if you don't manage Al's edge-and-shoot, you'll still have the pictures available to enjoy at other horny times.

(Anyway, mine didn't work out that well, 'cos I had a bit of a beard grown - which turns me off - and the cum I shot on those particular days was too transparent to make an obvious/hot enough facial. I haven't tried since.)

solofacial

Good Advice

Post by solofacial »

Thanks both of you for the advice. Edging seems quite fun and like something I'll have to try more often. It seems like good self control training which should be good for lasting longer than my girlfriends do during intercourse, haha. I like the idea of using a mirror or video to observe solosex from another perspective especially considering I've never let anyone watch me therefore I can't get reliable feedback.