The oldest self sucker???

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

wantaplzu

Post by wantaplzu »

I am 50 and have been self sucking for 15 years! I hope to be happily sucking into my 60s! Is it possible to self suck into your 70s or even 80s?
What the oldest self sucker you have heard of?

senior sucker

Oldest self sucker ????? Maybey not...............

Post by senior sucker »

Hey wanta, I would like to find out also . Its a good trivia question. I restarted in 2004, after a 30 year hiatus. Im 66 right now and still doing the deed, as they say. I believe it improves your health. Yes , its good for you. Maybey the pope would disagree. To each his own. I think Ill go do it right now.. Happy New year :wink: :wink:

orgbob

Post by orgbob »

I don't think I will be very flexible when I get up in age. I am only 22 and some days it feels like I am 80!

Eddie

Flexibility & Age

Post by Eddie »

I've become more flexible with age, perhaps because of practice and conditioning my body for selfsucking. It gets easier with age as long as you don't gain weight, and give up excersize and stretching. If you get a paunch in the equator, selfing will become more difficult.

I believe I will be able to continue selfsucking well into my later years. If I have the time and opportunity, I self daily, and sometimes a few times a day.

Enjoy your talents, take them seriously and treat your body with respect.

Eddie

harley05

Re: Oldest self sucker ????? Maybey not...............

Post by harley05 »

senior sucker wrote:Hey wanta, I would like to find out also . Its a good trivia question. I restarted in 2004, after a 30 year hiatus. Im 66 right now and still doing the deed, as they say. I believe it improves your health. Yes , its good for you. Maybey the pope would disagree. To each his own. I think Ill go do it right now.. Happy New year :wink: :wink:
Hi senior ,good job im in my 60s and sure wish i could what you can do .i think i would love to do it,I'll keep on trying it,Im not fat 165lb just not geting close to susk it.

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

I'm also in my 60's and still managing ok

harley05

Post by harley05 »

still trying ,doing my best,did do the leg-over the head and was able to cum in my mouth :D ,dam that was good still 3in. away its like a mile HA

senior sucker

Self Sucking after Sixty or Seventy

Post by senior sucker »

Hey Harley . I just want to encourage you to keep at it. I worked at it 3 to 5 times aweek for 42 months and have managed to finally get my lips completely over the gland .Plus 1/2 inch more . I am now at month 49 and it is much easier. I would like to hear from from over age 70 selfers. Im sure there is quite a few. Maybey there is some kind of closet for over seventy. :wink:

lovepre

100 percent better than anyother way of getting off ?

Post by lovepre »

:o Iam 60, and starting back after a year or two unable to enjoy myself. I had stoped exercising, and got too fat. Eating too much also. In the last month since I started back I have not been able to go all the way, but I have been able to jack-off in my mouth, which is OK but not half as good as sucking to compleation. Would you not all say that a complete self blowjob is 100 percent better than any other way of getting off?