I'm New To This

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

uksolosucker

I'm New To This

Post by uksolosucker »

Hi guys im new to the self sucking buisness :) but i would love to be able to do it.

Ive read the positions and the stretches.

But wen i go to do most of the positions the muscle at the back of my knee and hamstring hurts so does anyone have a stretch i can do?

Also wats the minimum size of your cock you need?

Also how long should i stretch for,ive searched the forums already also.

Ditch

Post by Ditch »

Hiya,
Just have a read of all the posts in the site, there's heaps of handy hints and tips. For the record you don't need a massice cock, just flexibity. Best of luck! 8)

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Like Ditch says; there's lots of info here in the forums, and if you're looking to stretch a particular body part there's tons of info here and elsewhere on the Internet.
The only advantage to a bigger dick is that you get to it sooner. How long should you stretch? Until you have your cock in your mouth!
Seriously; there's no way to say how long it will take - every man is different.
Let us know how you do!
Al

uksolosucker

Post by uksolosucker »

Ive only just started trying to do this like 3 days ago,so i got a lonnnnnggg way to go yet i suppose :(

asiansizedpecker

Post by asiansizedpecker »

I'm 4.5" and I could lick the tip after about 2 weeks of simple "ass-hugging" stretches (no X). I haven't been stretching continuously since then - in fact, I've only tried again about once every 4 months when I was horny and happened to remember SS as an option. Now I can kiss the tip, but I still can't properly suck anything (I've yet to try the "leg-controlled plow", however). Given my length (or rather my shortness), I think what helped most was that I'm skinny.

Once you accept your length as pretty much unchangeable, your options are these:
- be flexible (or make yourself flexible through stretching);
- be skinny (or make yourself skinny by combining a healthy diet with reasonable amounts of regular exercise; as a general rule, it's healthier to be skinny than fat, even if you're not planning to SS);
- try all the positions and find the one that works best for you before embarking on any long-term stretching trip.