enquiring mind needs to know

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

~Angelic~

enquiring mind needs to know

Post by ~Angelic~ »

Hey guys

Just something that has me pondering........

Do you self suck cos you wanna make yourself cum, or cos you like doing it......as in, I love the feel of a cock in my mouth, the taste of it.........do you guys love that too, or do you just love the feeling of getting sucked.

I guess the comparison is i can suck my own nipples, i love the feel of them in my mouth, AND, the feeling of getting them sucked.........

....does any of that make sense????

~Angel~

Jack22

Why we do ourselves..

Post by Jack22 »

Angel it is hard to express the answer to your question. First let me tell you that all men whether they admit it or not, all have the fantasy of doing themselves. Few can, but All would if they could. While Cumming may be a goal, it is more likely and simply so exciting and pleasurable that doing yourself just makes you Cum. I used to be able to do ss, but due to back pain I can't anymore. But have since discovered that I can however suck myself with my ass.. and I do it well and I do it deep and I do it for many hours. It is nearly a spirtual event, everytime... and I can Cum almost non stop.. I know it sounds impossible but it is true, and there are others that do it as well. I hope this answers your question.
Last edited by Jack22 on Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zelfzuiger

Post by Zelfzuiger »

i like the feeling of both.
getting sucked... and feeling what its like to have a dick in your mouth
hi, I haven't got a big weener!

Immortal

Post by Immortal »

I do it coz it feels great, its a better than standard with ur hand!
"If you want something done right, do it yourself!"

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

There are lots of easier ways to cum other than trying to suck your own dick, it’s a lot of hard work and dedication, for some of us; consequently you’ve got to want to do it. Of course, there are those who prefer not to come in their mouths, but would still like to self suck. Likewise, some guys get the urge to eat their own cum, right up to the point where they have it in the palm of their hand, and then they go off the idea. But by and large I would say most guys start out just wanting to self suck and that cuming in their mouths is secondary. Similarly, not every guy into self suck wants to suck off another guy. I’ve made an acquaintance through the net of a guy who I act like a guru for; he drops by on odd afternoons and we work out together, him following me, but there’s no physical contact between us what so ever…….well apart from shaking hands.

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

When I masturbate, either using my hand or selfsucking, my goal is to give myself pleasure as long as possible, not necessarily to come. In fact, most times I don't come (on purpose) unless I really feel the need to get off or I get too carried away edging and lose it.

When I selfsuck, I can only just get the head between my lips so I can't suck on it too good, which means I don't get a lot of pleasure from this yet, but for me the effort isn't to come with this method but is to master selfsucking. During this time I need to keep aroused so I am stroking it and if I do it for a while, I do sometimes lose control and end up coming in my mouth, usually from a short distance rather than having my cock between my lips.

This being said, I've had head before (from a partner) and while it's pleasurable, I've never come from it. I think for me, my motivation to selfsuck is more toward knowing what it's like to suck my cock. Since I haven't quite got it down, I'm still striving for it. I don't have any interest in sucking another guy, but I've always been fascinated with my body (my genitals in particular) and want to experience this because I know it's special and few can do it. From what I hear there is a feedback loop which is quite a rush, and should be considerably more intense than when you suck your own nipples.

I haven't selfsucked in a while, and my girlfriend and I haven't been sexually active yet (I am hoping that when we are I can tell her about this but I am somewhat afraid she'll freak out about it), I think having a partner assist me might get me over the top and reach my goal. I am hoping tonight I can give it a try, assuming the big meal I just had digests some first.

~Angelic~

Post by ~Angelic~ »

Hey guys,

thanks for the responses. Sorry for the stupid questions :oops:

~Angel~

dabbbad

Post by dabbbad »

~Angelic~ wrote:Hey guys,

thanks for the responses. Sorry for the stupid questions :oops:

~Angel~
Not stupid at all. You've hit on an interesting point. It seems to me that the sensations of self sucking are very similar to that of 69'ing with another guy. You get the feelings of sucking and being sucked at the same time. But its different too, obviously, because while 69'ing you only control half of the action. The feedback is not instantaneous. 69ing' is a hell of a lot less strenuous than selfsucking, but higher risk. So that leads me to suspect that different guys are motivated differently. Some may focus on the feeling of having a cock in their mouth as a safe way of experiencing giving a blow job. Others may focus on the opposite; getting a blow job when having a partner do it for you is not an option for whatever reason. Now let's ask you the same thing. When you suck your own nipples, what fantasies are foremost in your mind? Having the sensation of sucking another gal's tits, or that of having another gal suck yours? Or perhaps as with many of us, it's nothing more complex than just another way of pleasuring yourself without the entanglements of a partner.

79ecra

Post by 79ecra »

To me, SS it is just like jacking off...NO different. I do it for the same reasons I jack off
79ecra

SELFSUCKR

Post by SELFSUCKR »

I have often asked myself, when I am selfsucking, do I like having my cock sucked or having a cock in my mouth more. The answer for me is both, although having cock in my mouth has a slight "edge".

MikeB

Post by MikeB »

For me. the excitement of self-sucking comes from the combination of having your cock sucked and sucking a cock; you can't say one is better than the other because it's the combination that makes it so incredible.

I've sucked other guys' cocks, and that is exciting, but it doesn't have the physical pay-off. It's mostly a mental excitement thing. But the excitement grows as the person you're sucking reacts to you with his hips starting to pump and his cock engorging.

And I've had my cock sucked by others, and that is also mentally exciting, but it also has a physical aspect that feels incredible. Put'em together and you have this double-excitement along with a physical sensation on your cock that feeds the excitement.

Unlike a blowjob performed by someone else, a self-sucker can modify his technique precisely as he needs to to get the best physical experience. So you get this almost cycle of, "wow, I love sucking this cock; wow, my cock feels so good; wow, I love sucking this cock even more."

Can't have one without the other.