AF in the park

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

hap_soloman

AF in the park

Post by hap_soloman »

I only had the nerve to take one of these. The park doesn't stay deserted for long at a time. Didn't even really get into it, but the pic is interesting, I think.

Ummm.......am I crazy?

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

You'd be crazy not to!!

fastforwardengland

Post by fastforwardengland »

Wow that is cool. I wish I was as brave as you!

ibssmm

Outdoor SS

Post by ibssmm »

Back to nature seems so natural for ss.........you post A+ pix, do you have any vids to share?

Immortal

Post by Immortal »

that is an excellent photo! is it a busy park? and what time of day did u take it? :P
"If you want something done right, do it yourself!"

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

So how did you take the picture? Did someone else take it for you or did you use a tripod and a timer?

hap_soloman

Post by hap_soloman »

thanks
Last edited by hap_soloman on Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

hap_soloman

Post by hap_soloman »

[quote="BlackSunshineAZ"]So how did you take the picture? Did someone else take it for you or did you use a tripod and a timer?[/quote]

I used a timer--no tripod, just a wad of clothes I wasn't using for anything else at the time.

[quote="immortal"] is it a busy park? and what time of day did u take it?[/quote]

It was around 12pm (lunch) and the parking lot only had one car when I got there--although at that time it doesn't normally stay empty

Immortal

Post by Immortal »

living life dangerously :wink:
"If you want something done right, do it yourself!"

Suckcess

Post by Suckcess »

I've always wanted to try that. The most I've done at a park (one with a lot of trails) is get completely nude and just start walking. Once I've walked far enough, I walk back and hope my clothes are still there. If they aren't, it's time to get worried. Imagine that...I'd have to walk back to my car totally nude (and get out of my car and back into my house).

I want to try to suck my cock outdoors, and since I like to use X, it'd be similar to that, but I'd probably not do it as publicaly.

79ecra

Post by 79ecra »

Good job!
79ecra

ctown

Post by ctown »

Wow, that is so cool! I love doing it outside, but I have never had the balls (pardon the pun) to do it that out in the open. I SS on my screened-in porch, weather permitting, as I listen to the neighbors in their yards. The thought of getting caught is such a turn on.