Pictures

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

roland83

Pictures

Post by roland83 »

I can't see the pictures people upload.

Post by Guest »

Hi Roland,
You're probably not logged in - click on the "log in to check..." link up near the top of the page and you should be able to see'em.
AL

roland83

Post by roland83 »

I am logged in, I can see my name at the top.

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

Are you using Microsoft I/E?

The Artist

Post by The Artist »

I use Firefox and it works ok.

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

Possibly not, if you're not getting pictures. Do you get pictures ok from other sites?

~Angelic~

Post by ~Angelic~ »

I use firefox and have no problems seeing the pictures people have posted.

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

~Angelic~ wrote:I use firefox and have no problems seeing the pictures people have posted.
I’m sure the product works quite well for the majority, but my experience in IT, is that “you’ll always find one!” There are less variants in commerce where machines on a network are basic and fairly uniform, but the home user can be a nightmare; all different makes and models, and there’s no telling what they might have on their machine, where it’s not un-common for problems to be caused by other programs. What also doesn’t help is it’s often difficult getting information out of the user; it’s like trying to grill a murder suspect!
“So when did you load this computer game?”
“Computer game? Do you mind, I’m a mature adult!”

However, this doesn’t mean that I’m any better, you should see some of the rubbish ai have on mine. :D