Tonight...

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

uksolosucker

Tonight...

Post by uksolosucker »

Right tonight i stretched again :) and tryed in the plough position,i actually nearly got my full head in :D but i cant keep it there :( as my back is getting used to it i think.

My back will probably be sore tommorow :(

I have trouble with my cock aswell,when i go over to the plough position it seems to go smaller,use like elastic to keep me hard.

Is there any good stretches for the lower back area that people would like to share with me :D

uksolosucker

Post by uksolosucker »

Tryed again today and i could barely lick it,why is that??

Elrond

Post by Elrond »

Randomly pushing yourself the first time can achieve great results... then your body firms-up all of that soft tissue in response to the exertion. So it will take a while to gently gain back the progress of the first experiment.

Ge easy. Stretch everything else: spinal-twist, back-bends. Work out all the supporting muscles so you don't strain a single muscle.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Couldn't have said it better myself (and it's always nice to hear from you, Elrond!). As always - I recommend Iyengar Yoga for gentle stretching and for acquiring deep knowledge of your body - slow but good for you.

Al