Major progress on 3rd day

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

newbie12

Major progress on 3rd day

Post by newbie12 »

Hey all

Iv made some major progress in the last 3 days of trying to ss,on my first 2 attepts on saturday and sunday, I managed to get about 2 inches away from my cock in the plough position

Last night I managed to lick the top of my cock with some ease, and even kiss the tip almost being able to suck a tiny bit

I no i have still a long long way to go, streching yoga ect, Im excited im making good progress:):)

Thanks for all the advice so far!

seb

redchilipepper420

Post by redchilipepper420 »

Yeah I only need to get about an inch or so closer, as of now I can only lick the tip for a few seconds. I am getting better, a few months ago I couldn't even go as far as I am now. This site does help a lot. I could get further when I was about 10 years younger, just started back up not that long ago.

newbie12

Post by newbie12 »

Yeah thats great man. I tryed again last night, I did just aswell but i think i got my lips more on my cock end this time, so im hapy with my progress so far. Im gonna take a day off today as my back is a little sore, and i dodnt want to over do it.