Do You ever think about 69 with another guy?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

lovepre

Do You ever think about 69 with another guy?

Post by lovepre »

Sometimes when I try to suck my own dick, and I can't. I think it sure would be great if I had another guy to just lay down with me, and us do each other at the same time. I'am not gay and have never sucked anyones dick but my own. But sometimes when my back just want co-operate, I wish I had a 69 partner. I will never do it, so don't all you guys start hitting on me. I only dream about that. I will never do it, because I don't want to catch anything and you never can be sure about anyone. But let me ask you other guys about that. Do you stright guys ever go 69 with some other guy? And you gay guys, is 69 a thing you do alot? Do you go all the way, and eat the cum?

harley05

Re: Do You ever think about 69 with another guy?

Post by harley05 »

lovepre wrote:Sometimes when I try to suck my own dick, and I can't. I think it sure would be great if I had another guy to just lay down with me, and us do each other at the same time. I'am not gay and have never sucked anyones dick but my own. But sometimes when my back just want co-operate, I wish I had a 69 partner. I will never do it, so don't all you guys start hitting on me. I only dream about that. I will never do it, because I don't want to catch anything and you never can be sure about anyone. But let me ask you other guys about that. Do you stright guys ever go 69 with some other guy? And you gay guys, is 69 a thing you do alot? Do you go all the way, and eat the cum?

Hi there lovepre,I love eating my cum ,Sometimes i think i would love to suck another guy cock,I haven't done it yet but very curious if the time was right i think i would. as you can tell i am stright.

Zelfzuiger

Post by Zelfzuiger »

I'd love to have a steady 'friend' to 69 with. As you say: you can never be sure about anyone. Im 28 now and i've been fantasizing about it since 19.... I would love to really go all the way... , sucking... teabagging, tasting...swallowing. But you can't trust anyone... so it's basically impossible to meet someone appropriate.
hi, I haven't got a big weener!

Happyboy

oh yes

Post by Happyboy »

I am straight and in a partnership for 20 ys now. Nevertheless I think about 69 with an other guy a lot. I had some jerkoffs with some friends. Never tried 69 so far but still looking for an opportunity ....... (anyone in Germany ?! )

edstone

Post by edstone »

happyboy... tell us bout the jerk offs...

dman007

playing Dare

Post by dman007 »

when i was 14 or 15 i would play dare with a male friend. We would be naked within like ten min of playing. Several time we dare each other to suck each others dicks, he would lay down on the floor and i would lay on top of him putting my dick in his mouth, then I would suck his dick. I had reached puberity before he did so my dick was much bigger then his so I would have to be careful no to put too much pressure or i would choke him, which i did once. We never cumed because we would only do this for like ten sec, but i have though about this several time. I wished I would have made him suck me until i cum, that way he would have to swallow it. But on the plus side several time we would end the game by him masturbate me until I cum all over his hand. For the record, im not gay.

johnboy

Re: oh yes

Post by johnboy »

Happyboy wrote:I am straight and in a partnership for 20 ys now. Nevertheless I think about 69 with an other guy a lot. I had some jerkoffs with some friends. Never tried 69 so far but still looking for an opportunity ....... (anyone in Germany ?! )
maybe if you guys would jerk each other off it would lead to some thing more and maybe there is a guy thinking the same as you (for a suck buddy). :wink:

2 words for myself suk it

Post by 2 words for myself suk it »

Yeah you see the reason I self suck is cause I can't get a woman to do it for me... yeah it would be easier to suck a dick if you had some other guy there but quite honestly I don't like sucking dick. I like getting my dick sucked.

I'm sure when I have someone to do it for me I'll have no desire to self suck.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

I've done this before... I like to be fucked, and I like getting sucked, but the only dick I can comforatble have in my mouth is my own (my precious!) and my toy ones. PLUS, I'm a performer. I like to be able to concentrate on what I'm doing. And when I'm being gone down on, I like to be able to concentrate on what I'm feeling. So despite being french, 69ing is not one of my favourite things...
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

Happyboy

Re: oh yes

Post by Happyboy »

johnboy wrote:
Happyboy wrote:I am straight and in a partnership for 20 ys now. Nevertheless I think about 69 with an other guy a lot. I had some jerkoffs with some friends. Never tried 69 so far but still looking for an opportunity ....... (anyone in Germany ?! )
maybe if you guys would jerk each other off it would lead to some thing more and maybe there is a guy thinking the same as you (for a suck buddy). :wink:
Johnboy, we jerked each other off and I have done it with some guys over the last years. Already that was really hot. I always was not brave enough to ask for 69. Lets see what will happen in the future ......

suse

Post by suse »

Hey guys, just want to let you all know that it's funny reading all these posts about male fantasies and in each one you write over and over "NOT GAY!" I mean seriously, sure, fantasizing about another male does necessarily make you gay, but it really seems like a lot of people are really insecure about themselves. You know if you have been fantasizing about guys since you were 19 and now you are 28 or w/e then maybe, just MAYBE your sexual needs are not being satisfied and you should probably, oh I dunno, try to be with a guy? I know so many gay men in their 40s/50s that are divorced and have kids because they were so insecure about their homosexuality that they wanted people to think they were straight so they lived a straight life style. But these things never last. It's kinda like forcing yourself not to drink water to prove a point. Your human instinct will eventually force you to break down and give in. I mean being gay or bi is nothing bad and I'm starting to see that it's actually becoming cool (your different than every other dude out there). Now i'm not saying that you guys are gay or bi. I love self sucking and am gay but I knew I was gay the very second I was able to suck my own. I realized that the reason I wanted to suck it so bad was because I LOVED penis SOO Much!. What I'm saying is SERIOUSLY sit down and analyze these feelings that you guys are having and figure out what they mean because the casual thought about another guy is one thing but if you are constantly fantasizing about men then maybe you should have a little review. And coming onto a forum and sharing these feelings with a group of people just make you seem like you are looking for reassurance from people to tell you that you aren't gay. :) Good luck to you all!

wantaplzu

Post by wantaplzu »

I am straight, but when I started SSing, I been thinking of it all the time.

cumcurious

Post by cumcurious »

I fantasize about sucking another guy all the time - 69 or otherwise.
I have messed around with a freind in the past, and did try 69 with him a few years ago. It was definitely a lot of fun, but I have to say that I really liked just kneeling in front of him or having him straddle my face so I could really focus on playing with his cock until he shot his cum all over my chest and face.
Unfortunately, he now lives pretty far away, so I'm back to fantasizing.

Zelfzuiger

Post by Zelfzuiger »

suse wrote:Hey guys, just want to let you all know that it's funny reading all these posts about male fantasies and in each one you write over and over "NOT GAY!" I mean seriously, sure, fantasizing about another male does necessarily make you gay, but it really seems like a lot of people are really insecure about themselves. You know if you have been fantasizing about guys since you were 19 and now you are 28 or w/e then maybe, just MAYBE your sexual needs are not being satisfied and you should probably, oh I dunno, try to be with a guy? I know so many gay men in their 40s/50s that are divorced and have kids because they were so insecure about their homosexuality that they wanted people to think they were straight so they lived a straight life style. But these things never last. It's kinda like forcing yourself not to drink water to prove a point. Your human instinct will eventually force you to break down and give in. I mean being gay or bi is nothing bad and I'm starting to see that it's actually becoming cool (your different than every other dude out there). Now i'm not saying that you guys are gay or bi. I love self sucking and am gay but I knew I was gay the very second I was able to suck my own. I realized that the reason I wanted to suck it so bad was because I LOVED penis SOO Much!. What I'm saying is SERIOUSLY sit down and analyze these feelings that you guys are having and figure out what they mean because the casual thought about another guy is one thing but if you are constantly fantasizing about men then maybe you should have a little review. And coming onto a forum and sharing these feelings with a group of people just make you seem like you are looking for reassurance from people to tell you that you aren't gay. :) Good luck to you all!
I love penis too, but i love tits and pussy more, so i knew the moment I saw a hot women for the first time in my life: i'm straight. Actually I didn't think that, i just thought: i wanna fuck! And yeah, my sexual.. 'needs' whether they're bisexual or heterosexual aren't met, so I think about sex all the time. So don't worry about me, i've got it all figured out.
hi, I haven't got a big weener!

lovepre

Post by lovepre »

I have come to the belief that there is no such thing as Gay or Straight, just different levels of Bi. With so much homophobia still being spread throughout the country, even in this day and time, it can be quite scary. The natural urges to try new things are thought about but seldom acted on, for fear of being placed in a sub-group of America that is looked down upon.