Catching anything???

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

newbie12

Catching anything???

Post by newbie12 »

hey all i was just wandering, is it possible to catch stds or any disease thing through sucking yourself off, i no it is if you suck someone else off. But what about if it you doing yourself??

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

If you don't have a disease already you aren't going to catch anything. However, if you do, such as a discharge coming from your genitals, you could spread it to your throat/mouth if you do this. I think you wouldn't be trying to selfsuck if that was the case though.

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

How can you give yourself something you've alrady got, or give yourself something you haven't got?

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

different diseases (or viral types more acurately) can affect different parts of the body in different ways. So you may have something somewhere, but not somewhere else. I could give examples, but I'm not a doctor or nurse. I'm just a pervert. :)
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

If you're worried (or even if you're not worried but think there's some chance) that you might already have a sexually transmitted infection then you should go and get tested. Otherwise - you have nothing to worry about - you can only spread an STI from one part of your body to another if you have it in the first place.

Al

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

Ziggurat wrote:different diseases (or viral types more acurately) can affect different parts of the body in different ways. So you may have something somewhere, but not somewhere else. I could give examples, but I'm not a doctor or nurse. I'm just a pervert. :)
That's as maybe, but the guy asks about catching infection rather than spreading it.

johnboy

catching some thing

Post by johnboy »

i don't think it i possible to catch some thing that isn't in your body.

Ava-likes-boys

Post by Ava-likes-boys »

if you have a cold sore [it the herpes virus]
so you ccan pass it on down there boys.

& thrush too. not that that's an std, but my boyfriend got it in his mouth...