Should I tell my GF i can self suck?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

fresh86

Should I tell my GF i can self suck?

Post by fresh86 »

Should I tell her I can do it? I took a break for about a year but got back into it again. I used to be able to gag myself on my cock but im back to just licking the tip. She has asked me before if i would do it if it were possible lol. Im just wondering what to do at this point. I also thing it would be cool to fuck her and lick her pussy at the same time...

awtoeman

ss

Post by awtoeman »

NO WAY!!! you NEVER tell her! After you fuck her, you....show her ;)

Zelfzuiger

Post by Zelfzuiger »

hihi... you could taste your girlfriends pussy on your cock :)
hi, I haven't got a big weener!

fresh86

Post by fresh86 »

haha maybe ill give it a go tonight.... ill let you know what happens

arsewipe

Post by arsewipe »

if you showed her last night then well done mate but if you didnt definstly show her if she wants to see then definatly show up

harley05

"fresh86"

Post by harley05 »

[quote="fresh86"]haha maybe ill give it a go tonight.... ill let you happens[/quo Well did you do it ? what did she say.I know she liked it, RIGHT........Keep on S/S

fresh86

Post by fresh86 »

I didnt show her. Maybe this weekend ill work up the courage :oops:

awtoeman

ss

Post by awtoeman »

fresh86 wrote:I didnt show her. Maybe this weekend ill work up the courage :oops:
Well, at least you are honest with us.

beasterilla

Post by beasterilla »

So what did she say ??.. :-)

bigwhitemeat

Post by bigwhitemeat »

I was nervous about showing my wife. Here's my true story...

We were both on the couch masturbating one night, watching each other and getting really worked up. The intensity was building and building, I was really nervous inside but I knew that I wanted to tell her that I could suck myself, so I just looked at her and said, "I want to show you something." Then I slid down to the end of the couch and laid on my back throwing my legs over my head towards my wife, (the plow position), so she could see my cock hanging down right in front of my face. Then I pulled myself down and slid my cock in my mouth as far as I could. She said, "Wow!" I think she was a little speechless. I sucked myself for about a minute and then stopped and asked her if she liked it. She said, "Honey, that's hot. That's really turning me on. How long have you been able to do that?" I said, "For years, I was just afraid to show you because I didn't want you to freak out." She said, "No way, I think it's sexy, do it some more!" So of course this was a total relief and my dick got rock hard and I started sucking down my cock as far as possible and then she moved over and started touching my balls and grabbing my cock and stroking it into my mouth. Soon after that she got in close and started licking my shaft and sucking my balls. I would take my dick out of my mouth and she would suck it and then put it back in my mouth for me. We did this for as long as I could stand it. She was rubbing her pussy and helping me out at the same time. When I was about to cum I said, "Do you want to see me cum in my mouth?" She said, "Yeah, do it baby. I want to see you shoot in your mouth." Then I held my cock about an inch or two from my lips and blasted my entire fucking hot load into my mouth and down my throat. We both came at the same time. It was so fucking intense we just kissed each others sweaty faces and told each other "I love you." As we finally came down from our climaxes. She said, "Well I guess what they say is true. If all guys could suck themselves... they would."

Now when we're sitting on the couch watching tv or something, I'll just lean down and start flicking the head of my cock with my tongue. That's all it takes before we're both naked and taking turns deep-throating my cock and sharing my cum as I shoot into both of our mouths.

Fresh86...
It's definitely worth a shot, besides she's only your girlfriend. If she thinks you're weird or she doesn't understand, then she's not the girl for you. I was nervous because it was my wife. I felt there were bigger consequences if she didn't like it. But it turned out to be one of the best decisions I've ever made and now I don't have to worry about getting caught when she comes home from work early.

awtoeman

ss

Post by awtoeman »

Bigwhitemeat,

That was FUCKING awesome!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!

onlythelonely

Post by onlythelonely »

nice, you are a lucky man :)

fresh86

Post by fresh86 »

Ok guys. I told her i could do it tonight. Im going to show her next time i see her. She seemed exited so ill let you know how it goes now that she knows im able to do it.

autoking

Post by autoking »

Good for you man. can't wait to find out how it goes :wink:

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

My wife knows I can sometimes do this, and she knows I can self-fuck too, but she's never seen it. I'm not sure if she believes it, but I told her, I'd only put a show if she had the nerve to ask for it. :) She's pretty wild in the sack, but pretty shy to ask for stuff... So I'm trying to break her vocal inhibitions! :D

She's cool though. She's completely hetero, but she gave me a lezzie show playing with some of my toys! Fake boobs and pussy/ass love pillow.

:)
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat