What makes us lose the "I gotta eat it" feeling?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

lovepre

What makes us lose the "I gotta eat it" feeling?

Post by lovepre »

When you are SSing and you think ,"Iam going to suck this thing for hours", and as soon as you start to blow your load, Your mine changes in one split second. And You say to yourself, " Ah shit, Thats enought for today". Anyone know what makes that happen to us?

Zelfzuiger

Post by Zelfzuiger »

nature man... as soon as we ejaculate our purpose is done, and that's that.
hi, I haven't got a big weener!

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

I think nature is part of it, but since there are plenty of men who can't get enough of their cum it can't be the whole answer.
Some of it, for some men at least, is probably fear of homosex - you can rationalize sucking your own dick (it's like jerking yourself off with your mouth, right?) but eating cum takes it to a different level. The persistence of the "does sucking yourself mean you're gay?" question here in the forums shows us something about that.
Al

lovepre

I know it's nature, But

Post by lovepre »

I agree, it is nature, something in all of us, a chemical or something that releases in our brain. As soon as we ejaculate. But still I am amazed at how fast I change from " I want more , more, more", to " ah shit thats enought". I have look all over the web, and I can't find anything that tells about what it is that actuality happens to us. Anyone ever see anything that decribes what I am talking about?

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Sounds like a good idea for a college thesis...

revolt

Post by revolt »

whatever makes it happen sucks. thats all i can say.

asiansizedpecker

Post by asiansizedpecker »

BlackSunshineAZ wrote:Sounds like a good idea for a college thesis...
Hey, fuck college theses, it's a good idea for a pill to allow us all to enjoy that moment. (Is anyone here a researcher with access to a lab? :p )