How do you increase Testostrone?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Juice

How do you increase Testostrone?

Post by Juice »

How do you increase Testostrone Level

Help

Juice

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Natural Yam Extract. You can get it cream of capsule, but the cream doesn't absorb into your skin very well, so get the capsules. Just take one a day. You can get it from almost any health food store.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

Juice

Natural Yam Extract

Post by Juice »

How much do you take and for how long
and where do i read more about this

Thanks

Ziggurat wrote:Natural Yam Extract. You can get it cream of capsule, but the cream doesn't absorb into your skin very well, so get the capsules. Just take one a day. You can get it from almost any health food store.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

What are you trying to achieve by increasing your testosterone level, Juice? I would do some serious research before I started to mess around with my hormone levels.
Al

Juice

Post by Juice »

Al ,

Thanks for your email ,
the reason I'm looking into the testostrone problem
is that , even tho I'm active sexually , my level is low
and my doctor wants me to go for T shots. All I'm
trying to do is find a more natural / alternative way
other than the shots.

It's a really interesting situation that I'm sure
that I'm not the only one with this problem.

If you can help I'd really appreciate it

and I really appreciate your concern

Thank You

Juice

aleingang69 wrote:What are you trying to achieve by increasing your testosterone level, Juice? I would do some serious research before I started to mess around with my hormone levels.
Al

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Our family doctor advised my wife that Natural Yam Extract was a natural testosterone booster. She was using it to increase her sex drive. One pill before bed, took about two or three weeks to notive any difference. She was also taking a progesterone cream too.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

I've never seen wild yam recommended for men - just for women and mostly for menopausal symptoms - maybe there's some evidence out there that it's good for men too - once again, doing some research before you try any of these things is a good idea.
A quick search turned up this article but I don't know how good the info is.

beasterilla

Post by beasterilla »

I'll explain this in a way everybody can understand..

ok so lets say a healthy young male makes 500 mg of test a day.

as you get older, your free test starts lowering.. 450..400..

so when you take Testosterone boosters (tribulex,tribulus testris,) your level
of free tests raise back up to the max set of test your body can hold which is 500mg...

your estrogen levels will not increase because your not actually RAISING your test level, just raising the free test which brings it back up to normal levels.

So you will never have problems with Gyno, or bitch tits from estrogen raising.

The only case where estrogen would raise is if you took steroids, where that would raise your test level above its normal 500mg productivity level along with estrogen.. if one goes up so does the other.. thats why there's anti-estrogens.. to level the estrogen after a cycle of juice...

anyways, the first part of this shoudl help anybody out..

if you take any test booster, if the recommended dose it 750mg of tribulus take 2-3 daily.. or 2 in the morn , 2 at night...

Have fun...

Test boosters are good, but might want to get your test levels checked to see if you really need them..

senior sucker

Increase testosterone level

Post by senior sucker »

One of the simplest ways to increase test is by lifting weights. This only works for men. You dont have to get large muscles to get the benefits. Its is a slow process. You dont even have to exercise your entire body. By doing weights , your own body will start in motion a chain of events that will gradually increase your testosterone levels. An absolute beginner would start with 10 lb or 5 kgs . So says my source. It could take a couple of years to get full benifits. But it is natural and your not putting chemicals in your body.

beasterilla

Post by beasterilla »

Here another tipper for you guys...

like said above. lifting weights can increasse your testosterone (the free ones of course).. but no matter what , as you age, it does lower.. anyways..

SQUATS are #1 for raising testosterone levels, especially in the gym.. want a bigger body part.. combine it in the same workout as squats..

Squats is known as the exercise that makes every muscle grow.. ;-)

because you biggest producer of testosterone is your legs..

so start squatting guys :-)

johnboy

Post by johnboy »

i always drank beer or other intoxicating drinks to get a high before doing the ss thing. it helped me have a bigger sex drive to the point that i keep the drive passed the time i cummed. i was able to stretch more and i never hurt after i sobered up as much as i did when i didn;t drink and recovered faster from the pain. 8)
try it and see for your self.