Success... to a degree

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

tgdbar

Success... to a degree

Post by tgdbar »

Or at least I am considering it a success.

I have been working on stretching out and down and also on losing weight. All the encouragement and suggestions here are helping lots.

I am about 6' tall. Currently weighing in at 140-145 lbs. Penis when erect is I think about 6". Have not been able to get an erection in probably eight months (sigh - long term chronic health problems).

BUT, I am now regularly able to take around half of my soft cock in my mouth, and am now regularly cumming in my mouth (I can stimulate myself to that point, but no erection).

Currently I am folding myself up in the X position in an old wing chair. Seems to work for me, can stay like that for a time, as I have gotten the hang of breathing in that position under control. Working my cock around in my mouth as long as I can and, as long as nothing disturbs me, when my cum starts, I just swallow away.

Hopefully the new insurance will get me in to see a doctor and I can maybe ask about some of my performance issues. grin.