Do you want to ss more when having sex on a regular basis ?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

lovepre

Do you want to ss more when having sex on a regular basis ?

Post by lovepre »

Why do I try to selfsuck more when I'm having sex on a regular basis?
My theory is that sex breeds sex. This happens to me often. My wife and I have a night of passionate nookie. I wake up the next morning with a pleasurable memory, so I get a little turned on and masturbate a little and start to think about finding a way to ss.. Later that night, my wife is back and the two of us have another romp in the sheets. The next day, I find myself dwelling on that terrific blowjob she gave me and so I start to think about blowing myself. This may go on for four or five days before I have had enough. I think sex breeds sex. Makes sense to me, anyway, what do you guys think?

2 words for myself suk it

Post by 2 words for myself suk it »

want to trade lives? lol

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Yeah - I think a lot of different things go into it, but it's certainly part of what keeps you horny.
Al

suse

Post by suse »

lovepre, I read a LOT of your posts and I rarely say something so invading but I think you might not be 100% straight. From reading your thoughts and fantasies I think maybe you are bi or maybe even a little gay. I know that sounds very insulting to you but perhaps you should really think about it. You seek comfort from people on these forums to hold your hand and tell you "It's ok to think like this, you are straight buddy. Everything is OK!" but the truth is, is that I don't think it is. That is not to say that being gay or bi is not ok. I KNOW that fantasizing about another man does not make you gay, but from all the thoughts and fantasize including sexual behavior that I read in all of your posts I believe that there is some gayness in ya bud :) It's ok though, straight is so boring. AT least sit down and think about it. And be HONEST with yourself!

longdong

Post by longdong »

Suse I think you're way out of line and what you said was very invasive.
Lovepre has already said that he's bi but hasn't had the opportunity to experiment. At no point has he mentioned anything that would be considered as 'gayness'. Wanting to suck another guy’s cock to see what it feels like doesn't make someone gay, it makes them bi/bi curious.
As for straight sex, just because it doesn't float your boat it doesn't make it boring. Many straight men have totally fulfilled sex lives and I’m sure that they don't find it boring.
As for asking questions in a forum to find out what other people feel or think on a subject isn't asking for someone to hold his hand and tell him it's ok. That is what forums are for, to express different ideas and let other people express their thoughts and experiences on that subject. It's all about broadening your horizons.
I've had serious relationships with both men and women and now consider myself as being gay. I have had experience on both sides of the fence so to speak.
I'm just happy that we are now moving toward a place where it is more acceptable to be more sexually experimental instead of the straight laced values of the Victorian era.
Oh and if I'm out of line in anything that I have said, someone slap me. :P

esioan

Post by esioan »

I'm pretty much on longdong's side here, except for when he said "Wanting to suck another guy’s cock to see what it feels like doesn't make someone gay", i would say that wondering/pondering about what it (physically) feels like to blow a guy doesn't make you gay, ACTUALLY WANTING TO does, but that's just a disagreement about word choice rather than a difference of opinion. I'm straight and have a girlfriend, the first proper long relationship I've had, goin on a year and a half now. I've been selfsucking ever since I've been able to (around 11 years old, I'm 25 now), and i was really apprehensive about showing her my talent for many months. I finally plucked up the courage one night when we'd both had a few drinks after coming home from a night out, and during foreplay I showed her my talent, but briefly. As the months progressed I began involving it more and more into our foreplay, and now I regularly ss with her stroking and/or sucking with me while I pleasure her manually, always before sex. All I'm saying Lovepre is that maybe you should think about the possibility of incorporating your selfsucking into your sex life. It's a big gamble I know, but it could pay off big time, it did for me anyway. It could really solve your problem. Read a few of the other posts, be they fictional or true stories, sometimes women get turned on by us rare few guys showing them our talent. Peace out.

lovepre

Couldn't care less about the man attached to the dick.

Post by lovepre »

I am not actually attracted to men at all, but love to suck cock and get my cock sucked. I couldn't care less about the man attached to the dick. I would never kiss another man, or take it up the ass. I like sex with my wife, and if anything, I must have a higher than normal sex drive. I do consider myself bi, even if I have never acted on the thoughts I have. I will some day, just not in a rush. I have a lot of things going on for me now, and really don't see it as a problem.