Question For the straight people on this forum

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

2 words for myself suk it

Post by 2 words for myself suk it »

It was a weird feeling at first knowing that I've actually sucked my dick but I've gotten used to it. My desire to SS came from my inability to get women. So out of necessity I got the job done because I couldn't get anyone to do it for me.

In the moment I like it and get into it (well technically it gets into me) but I only enjoy the getting sucked part. I have never been attracted to other men, I have however envied another guy's body because I wish mine was in that good of shape. But I've never had any sexual feelings towards men.

I feel that if I were to have a steady girlfriend that my SS days would cease to exist. However its one thing to say it and it's another thing to do it.

One thing that weirds me out is that I'm technically a virgin yet have done things that most guys only dream of.

awtoeman

ss

Post by awtoeman »

Very nice!

Ya, I was in a 5 year relationship with a chick. After year #2, she stopped sucking on my cock. So I was forced to learn how to suck it myself!

it was, how shall we say........Blessing in disquise

blacksunshineaz

Re: ss

Post by blacksunshineaz »

awtoeman wrote:Very nice!

Ya, I was in a 5 year relationship with a chick. After year #2, she stopped sucking on my cock. So I was forced to learn how to suck it myself!

Did she know you could do it? If so, what was her reaction?

awtoeman

Re: ss

Post by awtoeman »

BlackSunshineAZ wrote:
awtoeman wrote:Very nice!

Did she know you could do it? If so, what was her reaction?

I unvailed my new talent to her one night. This was after 2 or 3 weeks of practicing my new SS ability on my own.

She thought it was cool. She was in to it. That first night she rubbed my balls and fingered my asshole 4 me. However, i think she was just into it because she figured that now she wouldnt have to suck my cock anymore.