My SUCCESS UPDATE

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

colcamp

My SUCCESS UPDATE

Post by colcamp »

I post on the seocnt my "First Contact: abd it was mindblowing.

Since I made contact I can't stop thinking about it and have beed stretching eating less and better and I have made some progress.

I have managed now to actually make sucktion...closed lips around head...not intire head but never the less real sucktion...gave myself a cock hickey.

The more i stretcha and exercise...and continue to stretch while SS
i get the feel and are able towhile relaxing get deeper and deerer. I find the more i relax the muscles the deeper i get. It really is a slow figureing out process, and im sure everyone is a bit diferent.

I also managed to lick the head( straing hard) while sittin and just leaning over...never ever thought i do that.

I beelive real prossess can be made...slow and easy...and dedication!!!

I ll keep you updated of progress...it what motived me to continue.

flying solo.

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

Look forward to reading youir progress

colcamp

Post by colcamp »

well it's the 10th now and i made tounge to cock contact on the 2nd...and iv been stretching everday, hot baths,relation...and praticing my teqnique
and iv managed to accomplish a couple of things. First iv licked it (plough pos) without touching it with hands, iv licked in in the C position (after a long plough session) Iv had had both lips on it and made a sucktion( not anything major) and tonight i brob had the most relaxed...easy breathing ,deep bends iv had all week.

Tomoroow is a rest day.....been reading people having more success after taking a few days off. I havent had really alot of pain...little stiff after sesion...but who isnt after a workout.

Ill keep anyone whos interested updated!

Flying solo,

colcamp

Post by colcamp »

well it has been a month and things are going good. I can now fitmost of my head in my mouth in the plough position. It is amazing how much more flexable you can become with strething on a regular basis. Last night i was actually able to stroke and get a bit of in out motion while it was in my mouth...alomot a real blowjob.

Soon i will post a video..once i get a bit better.

Keep on stretching!

newbie12

Post by newbie12 »

what stretches do you do?

colcamp

Post by colcamp »

basic stretches. Leg and back stretches. then i have a hot bath, sit in there for about half hour. Do some more stretches. I find the more of a sweat i have the better.

lovepre

Post by lovepre »

I have become less flexible with age, (60 now). I started self-sucking way back when I was a kid (11-12). As I went into my teens, I was able to suck my own cock anytime I felt like it. I was doing it once a week or so, along with jerking myself off manually sometimes. Would have liked to have done it more but you know how crazy high school is. Went to college, same story, about once a week. The fastest way for me to cum was to stimulate the frenum/frenulum, (the area just behind the head on underside) with my tongue. I often came in my mouth, but didn't swallow, just spit it out. The problem with swallowing my load was mostly the texture of the stuff, (if you know what I mean).

I had my best flexibility back then. I could deep throat myself, get my balls in my mouth, all without much back pain. But the best thing was my ability to breathe semi-normal while doing a long slow selfing session, being thin with a long neck helped. I think my dick was around 61/2 inches, but that didn’t mater that much because I could have sucked myself with only three inches. I was that flexible back then. I took it all for granted. In my twenties I had lots of things going on in my life, along with getting married, starting a home, job and doing all the things we think of as the, “The American Dream”. As years progressed, I was less able to do it with ease. I got too fat, out of shape. I had to work hard to go all the way. So much fat in my waist, I had barely any room for my lungs to expand. Often I would give up and just jerk myself off, ejaculating into my mouth. That was OK, but in a way, a turn-off compared to what I had been able to do before.
I was almost ready to give it up. I had good sex with my wife. She gave me good head. And the pain in my back when I tried to suck myself was almost unbearable. I told myself, I had a good run, and age was going to stop me sometime anyway, right? And so that’s how it was for a while, until I decided to get in shape for a second act. I started to eat less, and get out and run, ride my bike more, I worked-out every day. I even miss a meal now and then to loose even more weight. Sometimes I have what I call cum dinners. I made it back and enjoyed the hell out of sucking myself on a regular basis. Started eating my cum. I was running a great self-sucking high. I did great in my 30's and 40s. Then again I let it happen again, got out of shape in my mid fifties. This time it took even more work to get back into it. I’m all most back to where I was at about 50. I can get about two inches past my cock head, and I can breathe well while sucking. At my age I have to really work on the flexibility. I don’t miss many days when I don’t have a 20-30 min. back stretch, (I’m talking bent enough to touch the tip of my cock to my lips and hold for a few min.) Progress is slow but each week I can see some improvement. Only three months ago I was only able to get the head in. I have started enjoying long slow sessions, which end with swallowing a large load of cum.

Xapprentice

Post by Xapprentice »

Hey lovepre, why don't you tell more of your youthful adventures in the story section, would be great to hear! :P
An eager apprentice of the X position

colcamp

Post by colcamp »

It's been another month and I thought I would update on my preogress.
My body has been adjusting to the new streses on it rather quick,I can now get half my head in my mouth...and hold it in the with no hands and also being able to move my hips and slicghtly fuk my face. (plow) My bend is much deeper and relaxed...no breathing issues at all, just when i think i wont bend anymore, i find a subtle adjustment and take it deeper. I also licked it standiing up...just bending over while forcing hips up.

I will say it is intoxicating to achive these levels...and i know if i continue to do my stretching and resting between ss sessions i will get the entire head in...hopefully more.

In two months i have went from not being able to touch to licking head to kissing head to now getting half my head in my mouth and hold it there with no hands. Next month i hope to tell all interested that i have achived whole head. i will post a video when i do.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Wonderful! Thanks for offering inspiration to all the men who are working towards solo sucking - keep it up and keep giving those progress reports!
Al

colcamp

Post by colcamp »

I have made a page where i will post pics/video of my progress. I put a few pics up lemme know what you think.

www.freewebs.com/solosuck

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Totally excellent, man! Thanks for sharing - looking forward to seeing more so be sure to let us know when you put more up.
Al

colcamp

Post by colcamp »

thanks Al!!! How does my posture look>? I hope in another month to get the whole heafd in.

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

Superb progress, but remember to err on the side of caution; it’s so easy to injure yourself and invariably when you least expect it.

colcamp

Post by colcamp »

Well a little late this month on update...been busy. Well i managed to get my entire head in my mouth...my technique has changed as i progress.

my bend is much more deeper which allows a more curved spine and neck. when i used to start in the plow pos it would take 10 -15 minutes to get to even lick my head...now 3 months later after my initial warm up (hot bath while stretching) usually half hour, i can kiss the head as soon as i flip over to plow position...then after getting adjusted and bending i can get the head in! WOW i must say. I can only say determination and playing close attention to suble changes in your desired postion wiill bring you sucksess!!!!