My SUCCESS UPDATE

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

That's great! Good to hear a success story to inspire our guys. Are you going to post some new pictures? Lets see!
AL

colcamp

Post by colcamp »

i will Al...i will post some on my site that i created...mayb e a vid too!

colcamp

Post by colcamp »

well i seem to be fallling behind in my updates...new job...been really busy...but not too busy. Things are going well. Now in the Cposition after a good while in the plow before, i can actuall bend over and suck my head...up and down head motion as well. The C offers more neck range unlike the plow. But the plow is always good to start..i think. I couldnt even reach the head to lick in the C when i first started months ago. Now while stretching i can lean over and lick the head!

I belive practice and paying close attwention to subtle changes makes the difference. Let me say i have made leaps and bounds from being dedicated to achiving this. Also in the plow i can now fit the enire head in...past my teeth...amazing! I promise pics soon...maybe during next session...in a few days!

colcamp

Post by colcamp »

NEW UPDATE. I know it's been a while since iv posted anything so I will now. It's been six months since I made "first contact" and I'm happy to say i can suck my own cock! I can get the entire head in(in the plow),as well as move my hips enough to actually suck it...fucking my own face...unreal. This is after the necessary stretching. Usually a hot bath, stretching in the tub.

On a good day I can brfore stretching lean over and lick the tip. I never though it would be possible that I could suck my own cock and in 6 months.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Beautiful, man! An inspiration for our guys who are just starting. Love to have you post some pictures on here if you have'em.
AL

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Can you post pictures here? I though we couldn't do that

colcamp

Re: My SUCCESS UPDATE

Post by colcamp »

Wow how time flies by...It's been forever since posting...but not SSing....been to the site lots and enjoy reading all the updates/progress. Time for an update...

I first want to say any guys just starting through dedication, determination i belive anyone can train their body to get into the necessary positions to properly, pleasulry service their own cock. If you look back June 2008 muy first post the day I made contact I was ecstatic about straining my cock and toung to touch eachother...boy times have changed. I can say now I can actually suck my dick at least half way down in a comfortable mostly stress free way. Have been for about a year. I never knew the homan body was so flexible resilent and strong. Everything I learned was from here and watching the what seems ever growing videos of SSers...Al I belive you were the one who basically started a quiet revolution of SSers Strait, Gay Bi. I have never seen hate, anger of anyform directed to anybody on this site, nor crred or colour (Canadian spelling) Just a bounch of guys...and a few curious females Showing Sharing and teaching....Al you being the Dean at this pont.

Any way I just felt like posting something to Encourage and share...I will post some pics and a vid soon.

Colcamp