A bit more progress

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

mkslimguy

A bit more progress

Post by mkslimguy »

Thought I would update on my progress....

Last night I managed to get the head in without pulling my cock towards my mouth, so I guess I am now hands free lol That was in the X Position..

It has taken about 2 years to get to this stage, I remember someone postin progress is in millimetres and that seems to be the case for me.. Mind you I have developed some nice abs in the process :-)

Any tips on how I can make some more progress? How do you guys deal with the bottom of your rib cage? This seems to be a limiting factor for me... Do you suck all your breath in before you crunch up? I have added a photo on one of my previous posts to show the stage I am at... http://www.XTube.com?s=jN0WrAZkVNx

Also I dont think I am really getting the top of my spine to bend that far, I do have a very long neck and that seems to limit me as well....

Any tips/suggestion welcomed...

MKslimguy

suse

Post by suse »

wow 2 years? that really is a LONG time. Mind if I ask you how old you are? Im 25 and I am far from flexible but I began to try to ss about a month ago and was 5 inches away from being able to even lick the very tip of the head. I made contact 2 days later and now I can take almost half my cock in my mouth. Ofcourse I was very determined and do about 2 hours runs a day with a day off here and there to let my back rest. The ribs can be a problem but I find that my body is adapting as I practice. My biggest problem for a while was running out of breath but again my body is quickly adapting to this and I find my breathing to be a lot better now. I also told my self many times that there is no way I can get my back to stretch anymore than it already is but I seemed to always conquer that obstacle. Just keep practicing I would say and try doing different things to help with the rib situation.

mkslimguy

Post by mkslimguy »

I am 45, slim and quite fit, guess its to do with flexiblity and people progressing at diff rates, was after some tips really on how people deal with ribs getting in the way and how they suck their tums in...

steveo-160

Post by steveo-160 »

for the first time i was able to do the x bit i still not there but getting colser.