ss problem?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

zmxn1928

ss problem?

Post by zmxn1928 »

i have a problem like this:
http://www.XTube.com/play_re.php?v=fBKN ... 3tlj_C817_

i can only lick my glans and put it a little bit in my mouth. i need to be more flexible. what should i do? and what position i the best for me and my start?

suse

Post by suse »

Well, not really a problem. Just lack of flexibility like you said. When I first began to ss I got to this stage pretty quickly. About 2 weeks. I slowed down at this stage but kept making progress never the less. Just keep practicing and you will get further. Also, a lot of people stop trying to go further at this stage and just try to enjoy ss without straining. Since it takes people a long time to get to this stage, once they do they stop stretching and just enjoy sucking just the head. I however, just like you, wanted the whole damn shaft so I kept stretching. It took a while and progress was a lot slower than in the beginning but you DO get there eventually. Now I'm at the point where I just choke on my penis. It actually gets in the way of my stretch sometimes and I have to go for the balls.

zmxn1928

Post by zmxn1928 »

then i only have to keep trying and i will be better, and more flexible! tnx for an advice!

what position is best for me as a beginner?

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

zmxn1928 wrote:then i only have to keep trying and i will be better, and more flexible! tnx for an advice!

what position is best for me as a beginner?
Only you will know what position suits you best, but if you read through the how “How too,” and practice Yoga; they are the basis that will help condition your body, allowing you to perfect any position. Who know, you might even end up multi-positional!

lovepre

Post by lovepre »

I've been self sucking for about 40 years or so. I guess I'm a natural self-sucker. I have stopped and started back a leased three times. One time for over three years. I am at the point now where I never want to loose the ability again. I work out all the time to stay in shape. When I put on a couple extra pounds, I miss a meal or two, and I changed my diet to Cum Dinners. I suck myself, on average about every other day. Some limbering and working at it is required. Sometimes I find it fairly easy to get my cock in my mouth, but other times it's a struggle.

Zmxn1928, take your time and be comfortable with it. If you have a day when you can’t go far, just lick, kiss and taste a little bit. Try again another day. Also, watch yourself in a mirror. Set the mirror back so you can see if your back is bending in a good curve.

As far as the position, for me, my most relaxed position is the plow. I can’t X position, the angle is a bit wrong and I have to reach forward or press with my legs, so I am not relaxed. I liked the C position also, but I must use one arm to pull close enough. I can do the plow with the lease effort. I can roll back into a plow and have the head in my lips with not much effort at all. Then I have my hands free to explore, while my lips and tongue do the important work. Sometimes I use my fingers to stroke up and down the underside of my shaft. Licking and sucking my cock at the same time. Also I like to do it with my eyes closed, feels like I am really making love to myself. It’s really something to have slurp sessions before finally bring yourself to full blown orgasm. And then drink it straight down without hesitating.

Like I say, this has worked for me. Let me know if it works for you in your quest for the ultimate self gratification.