Thinking of sucking my mates cock!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

autoblow

Thinking of sucking my mates cock!

Post by autoblow »

Hi Everyone,I've been sucking my cock for years and i always thought that i was a normal hetro guy but lately i've been dreaming of sucking my mate's cock!He wants us to go on a camping trip together and he's been sending me sms messages like "suck my cock" etc...i've been taking it as a big joke,but now i'm thinking well why not!the question is how do i go about it?Do i tell him one night that i can suck my cockand would he like to see?or maybe after a few drinks i could turn the conversation to sex and say that i'm horny and would he mind if i have a wank etc...
please help!
Autoblow

babarseraglio

Post by babarseraglio »

but why did he send you such sms messages in the first place ? jokes? is he gay?
(the first solution would be rather exciting, i must admit...)

chpchps

Re: Thinking of sucking my mates cock!

Post by chpchps »

[quote="autoblow"]Do i tell him one night that i can suck my cockand would he like to see?[/quote]

I'm sure if you tell him this he'll be interested to see and then you'll see what comes after that. If you want to be more subtle, ask him whether he's ever tried to suck his own cock.

jim

Post by jim »

It seems to me he may be testing the waters. Just to see if you are interested. I had a good friend of mine who was gay. We were close all the way through school. We both went to college and met up in our junior year on Christmas break. We had a few drinks and one thing led to another and I told him that I had been wondering about how it would feel to suck a mans cock. He was hesitant at first but he let me try on him. It was hot and I sucked him dry. I dont know if this will help or not but in my case it was truely an experience I will never forget.