Does pleasures of self-sucking make you bi-curious?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

lovepre

Does pleasures of self-sucking make you bi-curious?

Post by lovepre »

Have you craved having someone else nice cock in your mouth. Even if you haven't done it yet. I know this has been debated many times and most people find it hard to consider someone who wants to sucks a cock a stright person. I think that anyone who thinks, wants to, or sucks a cock isn't stright, but is at least bisexual curious. I wonder if this could be just a reflection of the pleasures we get from self-sucking. And may, or may not mean we will like sucking someone else, once we have tried.
Is this a common feeling other self-sucking bi-curious men share? Have you acted on this feeling? Good results, or bad?

dman007

open to try

Post by dman007 »

I would like to have the oppertuinty to suck off another guy just to see if I would actualy do it and if I would realy swallow his cum or not. i guess the few times I sucked myself and the many times i swallow my own cum has brought me to this place of Bi-courious, however i still love woman and I will never see myself as gay.

Zelfzuiger

Post by Zelfzuiger »

I could eat pussy and suck cock all night...
hi, I haven't got a big weener!

Automan

Being bi-curios as a result of being a selfsucker

Post by Automan »

As for me it does. !!!! I'd been having this idea of sucking another guy's cock from a long time until last week. I made up my mind so I dated a guy last week in order to to really satisfy my bi curiosity.

I sucked him off and I could say I enjoyed it very much, but I daren't say that makes me gay as I love tits and pussies as well.

At that moment I wanted to go the farthest and asked him to fuck me as well although I'd never been penetrated by another guy's cock.

All I want to say is that I enjoyed him a lot (despite some ass pains due to my anus virginity, (not anymore from now on).

I showed him all my selfsuck abilites so I asked him to fuck me in X, and I really loved it!

Now that my bi curiosity has been satisfied and I think I'm still a guy who likes women and I adore to make love to my wife more than anything. :D (if another opportunity like this is repeated, I don't think I would say no)

Automan 8)
Last edited by Automan on Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
"A smile is the second best thing you can do with your mouth..."

quentin13

Post by quentin13 »

Selfsucking definitely put the idea of sucking another man's cock into my head. I wanted to test myself to see if i enjoyed the act of giving a blowjob without the stimulation on my own penis. I did eventually test it, and i can safely say that i enjoyed it almost as much, if not a little more, and i did not even masturbate as i sucked.

lovepre

Post by lovepre »

I think ssing only served to heighten my curiosity. When I become too old, un-flexible and unable to suck my own cock anymore, I might move on to someone else’s. I'm married, so that affects things somewhat. I would like someone that's also married and we can meet and feel comfortable enough that we can hang out like two straight guys. But I have no desire to be "close" as in a gay way with a guy, just suck him off, and let him suck me.
Last edited by lovepre on Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jelbarths

not for me

Post by jelbarths »

For me it's all about the solo act and is an extension of masturbaton.

newbie12

Post by newbie12 »

Thinking about having someone elses cock in my mouth is horrible and makes me feel sick

Its just like youd suck your own thum, but u wouldnt suck anyone elses

this is just another form of self pleasure and i am 100% straight, girls all the way

Concors1

Post by Concors1 »

I definitely started to think about it after a while, and eventually i was fantasizing about it constantly. I didn't want to think that i was gay or bi, so in my fantasies i was tied up and forced to suck a cock.

I found out that the local pickup spot was a city park. I went there one day and saw all the guys in cars parked there. I'd seen them before but not known what was going on. I walked down the line of cars making eye contact and walked into the bushes.

I stripped and started jacking. I was terrified and turned on at the same time. After a few minutes i heard a noise and a guy came thru the bushes. He sat there for a bit and watched me masturbate. I had brought a piece of rope and i asked him to tie me up. At first i think he was shocked by the idea but he got into it and hogtied me. That was more than i had planned. He played with my cock and balls and pinched my nipples for several minutes until i asked to see his cock.

He pulled his cock out and sort of laid over me so he could put it in my mouth. He fucked my mouth. I was really turned on that it was actually happening. In just a few minutes i felt his cock swell. I could hear him moaning. I felt his cockshaft pulse as his cum jetted into my mouth. It's a very different sensation to have another guy cum in your mouth - the cock is in deeper, and you can really concentrate of what if feels like in your mouth. His cum tasted more bitter than mine, but i still liked it. I swallowed around his cock, then gently sucked until he pulled out.

He pinched and stroked and played with me for a long time. At one point another guy came over and watched, but left.

swallowingmycum

Post by swallowingmycum »

[quote="Concors1"]
He pulled his cock out and sort of laid over me so he could put it in my mouth. He fucked my mouth. I was really turned on that it was actually happening. In just a few minutes i felt his cock swell. I could hear him moaning. I felt his cockshaft pulse as his cum jetted into my mouth. It's a very different sensation to have another guy cum in your mouth - the cock is in deeper, and you can really concentrate of what if feels like in your mouth. His cum tasted more bitter than mine, but i still liked it. I swallowed around his cock, then gently sucked until he pulled out. [quote]

Ok, now I'm jealous. Swallowing my own cum for ten years has made me intrigued to the taste of other guys semen. I know I would get really turned on by giving head and feeling someone explode in my mouth. I think I would probably cum myself without anyone touching my penis when I suck a guy off.

I do want to make a guy cum in my mouth then jack off into my mouth right after. I think semen is such a delicious and amazing fluid.

swallowingmycum

Post by swallowingmycum »

I will report back after I've given my first blowjob.

I can't wait for someone to cum in my mouth, corr want it now. A mouth full of someones semen, it's just turning me on thinking about it. I'll love the taste when all the creamy cum hits my taste buds.

I don't want any other form of gay sex, just oral :wink:

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Nope.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

as is always the case with these discussions, we are all unique individuals and therefore each have our own definitions of what is straight, bi or gay as well as our own image of where we (and others) fit within those categories.

"does self sucking make you bi curious?" i think it might have added to the curiosity for me, but i think the curiosity was already there. i have always tried to live by the motto "try everything twice" (if you just try something once and don't like it, you may just have had a bad experience that time.)

i often wondered if sucking another guy would be anything like sucking myself. well, the opportunity eventually presented itself in a MMF threesome, so i tried it. while it didn't didn't turn me off, i also didn't really get the enjoyment that i do from pleasing a woman (and before you ask, yes i did try it another time with pretty much the same results. ;) ) i have never really felt the need to try it again

from that evening on i have considered myself "straight" and no longer "bi-curious", but as i was saying, YMMV...there are folks out there that would consider me gay just for having tried it!

deepseaman

Post by deepseaman »

Yes I think it does

I have had fantasies all my life about sucking on another man. With the exception of learning how (being taught) to masturbate at a Very young age and going through Every
option we could think of, including him buying a jar of vasline, I haven't sucked another's since. I never much thought about those days... till now, ...... now I miss them and want to try it again. Even though he didn't smell very good, it was acceptable and I assume I smelled simalar to him. I did like to smell his butthole, and did it alot,.. it was good.

So anywayz.... I never did it since those days and had many-a-lady to keep me busy over my lifetime. Marriage was good for many years (never cheated) but am divorced now and really loving all the playtime with my loverboy.
I can't deep it like I used to be able to do. I am now working on getting back to there. (marriage took it away.. pout)

Through-out my lifetime, I have had many fantasies, .... one of which is that I actually sucked and played with my dad. Never did it but there was a time that he was passed-out naked in his bed... no-one around, ... so I touched it and moved it alittle.... he started stirring and his eyes sort of slit-opened for a couple of seconds... I scooted out.... .. .. now I fantasize that I never left.... that I kept playing with it and eventually sucking it and smelling and licking his hole. Bet it smells just like mine... (a-Good-thing) Many a times I have jacked to all those possibilities.

So getting back to the point, .. does sucking (licked it just barely today) yourself make you gay? I think it may belie in the fact that if I want to suck mine, I may already be bi. I think wanting to suck my cock has definately moved me towards wanting to suck another.

I like to get all girly in my mind when I try to suck myself. Wishing I could just feed on it and never ever have to do anything but just that forever. No forceful thrusting or manly groans but more like whimpering high-pitched quiet whining.... and that makes me even more into it.

So my answer is yes. I do think that sucking yourself makes you open to want to try sucking another..... to be able to take it and toy with your tongue on it and suck without the straining back-muscles, letting it fill your mouth and licking and sucking, tasting it like you do to yourself but More OF it. Anywayz, that's my thoughts on it.

Rollover

Does pleasures of self-sucking make you Bi curious

Post by Rollover »

Does it really matter.Once you've crossed into the area of either shootin cum in your mouth,lickin your dick,wanting to suck it more,you've left all that str8 stuff behind.Only you know what you want to explore,and if it becomes something you want ie: Suckin a Cock, do it.

As a teen I was curious about things.I licked my cum after a JO session,then rolled over( hence the name) and shot off in my mouth.Next,managed to lick the tip and shot off again. That was as far as things went,but gradually I had progressed. I didn't practice any of this while I was married,then after divorce and left to my own explorations again, I pleasured myself once more. Could I still do it,yes after lots of failed attempts,but always with a tasty load to savor.Then the head passed my lips and I was wanting more.I knew I'd suck cock,I wanted the whole thing,not just a morsel.

Fast forward-- I'm Silver haired now,slim and still trim 5'10 150 and found a site for Silver Daddies, met a traveler to my city,had the pleasure of the whole thing-so did he. Am I gay-who cares about names-did I get what I longed for-Yes. Will I do it again-You're damn rt I will,and I did when he re-visited here.Do I still like pussy-yes,do I get much at an older age-NO. I can't put my whole cock in my mouth,if I could I'd probably want a longer one.Just how str8 are you if you're reading this-face facts
you're not doin a term paper. Your dick gets hard every time you think about or read about cocksucking,or look at the vids about it.