solosucking graphic element
solosuck.com graphic element Al Eingang's Auto-Fellatio Kingdom/solosuck.com logo
solosuck placeholder image solosuck placeholder image

Buy DVDs of autofellatio legend Al Eingang!

Lick your own ass

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: BlackSunshineAZ, aleingang69, Ziggurat

Lick your own ass

Postby Maximilian » Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:17 pm

I ´m not sure if it´s possible, i have seen at limbermen.com a pic who someone could to this.

Do you think it´s possible?
Maximilian

Postby tosserboi » Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:26 pm

if i could do it i'd stick my tongue right up my ass and eat myself out.
tosserboi

ss

Postby awtoeman » Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:17 pm

It's absolutely impossible. Never been done, never will be. And you saw a product of photoshop
awtoeman

It may be possible after all...

Postby GAselfsucker » Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:47 pm

When I was at my most flexible I could lick past my balls to within about 3 inches of my asshole. I didn't rim myself due to a lack of trying, just a lack of natural flexibility damn it.

Check out RUBBERBOY's site--he claims he can kiss his own butt but alas no pics of that...would LOVE to see his video of that (he does sell a DVD on his website):
http://www.therubberboy.com/#

Here he is at a contortionist website:
http://www.limbermen.com/rubberboy/

I don't know who THIS guy is but he should make a self-rimming/self-suck video!!! http://www.limbermen.com/CHP/Hinternbeisser.jpg
Gets me hot even with his clothes on! I've looked at the pic magnified to 400% and it does not look like it has been altered. I think he could not only lick his ass but he could TONGUE FUCK himself!!!
GA selfsucker
GAselfsucker

Return to Self-Suck Forum