Back :)

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

uksolosucker

Back :)

Post by uksolosucker »

Hi all im thinking of starting again lol

Tryed tonight managed to suck the head a little in the kind of X-position.

I find it easier if you are trying to learn to do the splits,that way your legs become alot more flexible.

So my goal is to keep on stretching and do the splits,as soon as i can do them i might be able to do the X-Position :)

Any advice?

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

I think any sort of flexibility is helpful so I wouldn't discourage you from practicing splits, but I'm not convinced they'll enable you to do the X on their own. Any solo-sucking has to involve lots of flexing of your back (unless you have a really huge cock or a neck like a giraffe) and that's not something splits will help with.
Not being an X man myself I'm not the best person to give X advice. I find it makes selfing MORE difficult rather than easier, but one of our other great masters Shamman swears by it (though he seems to like the half-X) so I can't say it's a bad idea to work for it.
Whatever you do - work on back flexing!
Al

uksolosucker

Post by uksolosucker »

Hey Al

Is there any types of stretches you can recommend for my back then?

x69soloist

'Half-X'

Post by x69soloist »

Sorry to be a nuisanxe, but the term half-x used above baffles me. I was a regular user of 'X' but a search has only produced references to it that assume the reader's knowledge.

Can anyone give me a 'definition ??
Half doesn't make sense to me; one leg and foot cannotapply the leverage or pressure required for the objective.
what's the other one doing ??
one ankle and foot cannot 'latch' the X lightly at the end of the posture to commence the end objective: tolerable joining of mouth with penis connected by the one brain.

Are there pictures?? What is it?? Advantages/problems?? Can it extend the poses' duration?? etc, etc.

Half-X is anyway an oxymoron; it is either a 'slash' or 'backslash' which are separaters, not joiners.

Elp !!! Pls

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

OK - I'm willing to admit that the naming of positions isn't an exact science. Until the UN appoints an international Solosex Position Naming Organization we're going to have to work with what we have.
The Half X (which was probably named by Shamman? I can't remember) is, as you might guess, a variation on the X position - instead of putting both legs under your armpits and crossing them behind your neck, you just put one leg under one armpit and either behind your neck or hanging over your arm.
Once again; I've never liked the X and X-like positions so I'm not the best one to explain the advantages of them, but they obviously work for a lot of men.
Here's an older clip of Shamman doing a half-X for you.
Attachments
shamman.mp4
(1.9 MiB) Downloaded 1436 times

uksolosucker

Post by uksolosucker »

Hi al again

im trying this out http://www.wikihow.com/Get-a-More-Flexible-Back if theres any other back stretches you suggest please feel free to add.

Thanks

Spektrum

Post by Spektrum »

Try the Plough(search google, it's a yoga position). Just be careful with it because it requires coordination and it is easy to hurt yourself. You probably won't be able to do it all the way at first but keep at it.

Another good one is just sitting on the floor with your legs in front of you and trying to touch your face to your thighs.

The more you stretch, the better you'll know what you need to do to get the best stretch.

Also, try running before you stretch. It helps warm the body up which makes you considerably more flexible.