Happy Boy back to earning his nom de plume again!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Happy Boy

Happy Boy back to earning his nom de plume again!

Post by Happy Boy »

I have been wanting to post an update on my status for a while, but things have been conspiring against me. I have chatted with some of you in the past, and posted that since discovering my abilities in me early to mid teens I have always gone through good and bad periods, and that I have been in a dry spell for the past few years (since about mid 2002 or so). Well, through some effort and a little luck in finding some smokable items ( :lol: ) back in late August I started getting the head back in my mouth every once in a while which was *so* nice after only being able to give it an occasional lick for so long.

As some of you also know, I had been laid off for quite a while...well, I have managed to find some seasonal work to fill in for a while (don't congratulate me on that...it is menial work for about half the pay of my previous job. :( ). While the job is miserable and thankless, it *does* involve a good bit of bending and lifting, which has helped *enormously* with my flexibility! :wink:

I have been having some of the best sessions I have had in a *long* time, and have also managed to get myself a video light and remote tripod for my camcorder. I'm still not ready to fully 'go public' yet (hey, Al said he would have had second thoughts if he had known he would be plastered all over the internet, but it was too late by that time!), but I have been wanting to share with the group for a long time.

Well, I got an idea last week, and I did record a session to share...with a tossle cap pulled down over my face! You can still see all the action, and I think it came out pretty well. I have spent the last week trying to get a clip cut down enough to post (between geting sick for a few days, spending about 12 hours a day at that new job, helping with the kids, and of course making some time to enjoy being 'in touch with myself' again!). The whole session ran way too long to post (close to an hour...I sure love using the 'edging' techniques I've learned during this last dry spell!), but I managed to clip out and encode some of the ending that is pretty damned hot, if I do say so myself. :oops:

The interesting stuff: There is a bit over 10 minutes of me using my usual 'c' technique that gives me the best results, alternating with some straight j/o when I need to stretch my back the other way a little and catch my breath. You should be able to tell from my 'noises' that I come pretty close to cumming two or three times before the big finale (sorry, I swallowed the evidence but if you watch you can see my cock pulsing as i hold it in my mouth while i cum!), and then I enjoy a little afterplay...I have never had that 'loss of libido' problem that some guys complain of.

The technical stuff: The clip is about a 42meg avi and has been encoded with divx 5 at about 500k/s (I tried to keep it mpg for compatability, but couldn't get a decent quality vs. size ratio). If you have problems playing it, check the www.divx.com page for the codec. It took me about an hour to upload to the megaupload site that the 'webcamdude' clip was on using verizon online's 1.5m broadband.

For those of you still out there in the dial-up world (or anyone wanting a short preview), I have also encoded about the last minute leading up to cumming which is only about 3.5meg.

Let me know how you like it...especially you, Angelic! I have Scotish roots, and simply adore your accents. I wish I could hear your reaction when you see it, I hope you (and everyone else) enjoy...

Peace and long life,
a-l

P.S. The upload finished quite a while ago, but I still have not recieved the link addresses for the clips yet. I will have to check back later today and post the links when I get them...sorry for the delay!

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

...In the mean time, here are a few stills to whet your appetite...
Attachments
c.jpg
c.jpg (73.11 KiB) Viewed 19270 times
b.jpg
b.jpg (69.26 KiB) Viewed 19253 times
a.jpg
a.jpg (70.51 KiB) Viewed 19271 times

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

more...
Attachments
f.jpg
f.jpg (71.04 KiB) Viewed 19268 times
e.jpg
e.jpg (70.34 KiB) Viewed 19268 times
d.jpg
d.jpg (72.1 KiB) Viewed 19274 times

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

final three...
Attachments
i.jpg
i.jpg (70.53 KiB) Viewed 19263 times
h.jpg
h.jpg (67.4 KiB) Viewed 19268 times
g.jpg
g.jpg (70.12 KiB) Viewed 19257 times

fastforwardengland

Post by fastforwardengland »

Hey nice pics mate. Look forward to seeing the video :D

ss8

whet the appetite

Post by ss8 »

Wow...does more than whet the appetite, great job. Got the dialup and only hope I can get the vid you will post, ty!!
ss8

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

these links have been updated, and should work again (for a while)...if anyone notices they are down again, PM me and i'll fix them again.

-hb

----------

edit - i uploaded the clips to my xtube page

long clip: http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=uAnVY-S315-
cumshot only: http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=DDVbM-S115-

note: the short one is just a more trimmed down version of the same clip, so if you d/l the big one, there is no need to get the short one (unless you just want to have a copy of the cumshot by itself). I downloaded the short one to make sure it worked (and it did)...enjoy!

HB
Last edited by Happy Boy on Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:19 am, edited 4 times in total.

gebro

Fantastic!

Post by gebro »

That is one HOT movie!

Wannabe

Post by Wannabe »

Absolutely wonderful! Quite possibly my favorite self-suck video so far!

I have a strong preference for men of the "bearish" variety (facial hair & body hair, stocky) and selfing is by far my biggest "fetish", so a mix of the two is simply heaven for me.

I can't wait to see more of your talents, HappyBoy!

((And for any other talented "bear-type" men reading this forum, show us what you can do!))

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

Thanks for the compliments! :oops:

I also understand that some folks are having problems getting the right codec to get the video to play, and I looked at the divx site and only saw software player bundles there (oops...my bad!). A little further research lead me to this site for the codec(s): http://www.divxmovies.com/codec/ they have codecs designed specifically for win xp&2k; win 98&me; mac osx; and older macs.

I also have something called the "K-Lite Codec Pack 2.20" which is where I got the codec I used to encode the file in the first place. It is a 6mb bundle of a shitload of different codecs...if you have problems getting other videos to play in windows media player too, you might want to try that. I just uploaded it to the megaupload site at http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JG13HO8V

Thanks again, and good luck...let me know if there are further problems, and I'll see what I can do about getting something fixed up...I'd hate to think I waited all this time and finally got the nerve to post something and then folks can't see it!

Post by Guest »

There's a great, free, open-source player that has Mac and Windows versions:
http://www.videolan.org/
it plays the videos on my Mac without any problems and there's no need to find codecs.
Al

sssf guest

How can we download a movie from magaupload?

Post by sssf guest »

How can we download a movie from magaupload?

selfviking

Post by selfviking »

@ sssfguest,

you must have javascript enabled in your browser. If you click the megaupload link there will be a counter in the upper right corner of the window counting down from 45 seconds to zero. A couple of seconds before the end in my browser an advertisment windows scrolls down and sits covering the download link, just click the close button of this advertisment and you´ll see the message `download` in the former count to zero place. Click it and after a couple of seconds (depends on how busy the server is) a normal download dialog window will appear.

@ Happyboy

truly great movie!!
I´d love to see you squirting in your mouth. :)

ctown

Post by ctown »

Great video and nice sucking ability! Must be nice to take that much in your mouth.

fastforwardengland

Post by fastforwardengland »

great video! Thanks.