sharing with a woman

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

jerkmycock

sharing with a woman

Post by jerkmycock »

found this as i was surffing the net one night thought you ppl might like it

http://www.efukt.com/2272_He_Can_Suck_His_Own_Dick.html

awtoeman

ss

Post by awtoeman »

Well first of all, the vid was absolutely HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!! GREAT SONG!!!!

And secondly, that is arguably the greatest SS with female assistance ever created! That vid was brought to us exclusively here first by our very fabulous forum member the Self Viking.

ikmov

love it

Post by ikmov »

Hey guys,
I love that clip, ive seen it before but that was a couple of years ago. I would love to see more selfsuck with some female help. So i am asking who can tell me where to find some, or maybe post them here. Ive looked on xtube, but can find any with female help.

I am a straight male from Holland, and i love ssing, i do it about 3 times a week.

Hope to have some reply's with ss with females.

greetings fom Holland, guys: Do swallow! LOL

Ziggurat

The song

Post by Ziggurat »

The song is one of Matt Stone and Trey Parkers, one of many great songs from their band DVDA. If you've been in a cave for 20 years and don't know who they are, they are the creators of South Park. The song was written for the opening credits of their movie Orgazmo. Which is fucking great if you haven't seen it!

The clip is good, I've seen it before.
:)
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

esioan

Post by esioan »

Here's an older post giving links to SS with women, provided by the master of this domain, selfviking. Enjoy :lol:

viewtopic.php?t=3083&highlight=woman