CAM EXPERIENCE

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

self_chileno

CAM EXPERIENCE

Post by self_chileno »

HEY FRIENDS
I HAVE TO SHARE SOMETHING...IM CLEARLY A SELFSUCKER NOT A SELF LICKER WHICH I DONT LIKE AT ALL, BUT I HAD NEVER DARED DO SOMETHING LIVE
I MEAN I GOT SEVERAL PEOPLE IN MY MSN WHO CAN SELFSUCK LIKE ME
WE ALWAYS HAVE GREAT CONVERSATIONS ABOUT SELFSUCKING AND I HAVE TO ADMIT THAT I GOT HORNY BECAUSE ITS SOMETHING THAT WE ALL ENJOY SO MUCH. BUT THE OTHER NIGHT I DARED AND I SELFSUCKED ON CAM WITH A FRIEND....WE DID IT SITTING AND WE DID THE X...AND LET ME TELL YOU THAT IF SELFSUCKING ALONE IS GREAT ...THIS EXPERIENCE OF WATCHING ANOTHER IN THE SAME RIDE U ARE IS JUST TOO GOOD. THE CUM I HAD AT THE END WAS REALLY REALLY OUT OF THIS PLANET....I THINK IT IS EVERY SELFER'S DREAM TO BE LIVE WITH ANOTHER....I DID IT AND IT WAS AMAZING....
PLEASE...DARE!!!! I KNOW ITS KINDA DIFFICULT TO SHOW YOURSELF CUZ U THINK SOMEBODY CAN KNOW U...BUT....THAT WOULD BE SO HARD...WE ARE ALL OVER THE WORLD.....DONT MISS THE OPPORTUNITY TO GIVE YOUR MSN OR YAHOO, ETC....IF U THINK SELFSUCKING ALONE IS A BLESSING.....TRY WHAT I DID AND LATER WE CAN TALK ABOUT IT...LOL

IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GREAT

seahorses

Re: CAM EXPERIENCE

Post by seahorses »

self_chileno wrote:HEY FRIENDS
I HAVE TO SHARE SOMETHING...IM CLEARLY A SELFSUCKER NOT A SELF LICKER WHICH I DONT LIKE AT ALL, BUT I HAD NEVER DARED DO SOMETHING LIVE
I MEAN I GOT SEVERAL PEOPLE IN MY MSN WHO CAN SELFSUCK LIKE ME
WE ALWAYS HAVE GREAT CONVERSATIONS ABOUT SELFSUCKING AND I HAVE TO ADMIT THAT I GOT HORNY BECAUSE ITS SOMETHING THAT WE ALL ENJOY SO MUCH. BUT THE OTHER NIGHT I DARED AND I SELFSUCKED ON CAM WITH A FRIEND....WE DID IT SITTING AND WE DID THE X...AND LET ME TELL YOU THAT IF SELFSUCKING ALONE IS GREAT ...THIS EXPERIENCE OF WATCHING ANOTHER IN THE SAME RIDE U ARE IS JUST TOO GOOD. THE CUM I HAD AT THE END WAS REALLY REALLY OUT OF THIS PLANET....I THINK IT IS EVERY SELFER'S DREAM TO BE LIVE WITH ANOTHER....I DID IT AND IT WAS AMAZING....
PLEASE...DARE!!!! I KNOW ITS KINDA DIFFICULT TO SHOW YOURSELF CUZ U THINK SOMEBODY CAN KNOW U...BUT....THAT WOULD BE SO HARD...WE ARE ALL OVER THE WORLD.....DONT MISS THE OPPORTUNITY TO GIVE YOUR MSN OR YAHOO, ETC....IF U THINK SELFSUCKING ALONE IS A BLESSING.....TRY WHAT I DID AND LATER WE CAN TALK ABOUT IT...LOL

IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GREAT
Ok, I'll try it, but can I be understated and do it in lower case?

awtoeman

ss

Post by awtoeman »

hmmm? What is he trying to say? The only thing I understood from that, was that he was yelling.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

no fuggin idea
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

I imagine that self_chileno doesn't know that all-capital-letter text is seen as "shouting" in Internet conversations, and I think it's likely that English isn't his first language since he identifies himself as a Chileno with his username - is that right self_chileno?
Glad you are having such a great time showing off and sharing on cam - I hope you'll spend some time in the solosuck video chat - maybe set up a time to have a selfer cam party in there sometime.
Al

deepseaman

Post by deepseaman »

Although I know it's taboo', I find reading all caps easier when I masturbate... must be my age? still fighting getting reading glasses. I just LOVE reading all the hints, tips and Real life ss activity from all you guys!! (really cranks my wank) Who needs glasses when your best friend is bumping your lips anyway. hehe

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

deepseaman wrote:Although I know it's taboo', I find reading all caps easier when I masturbate... must be my age? still fighting getting reading glasses.
just an FYI that might make computer life more enjoyable until you get those glasses: in most web browsers if you hit "ctrl" and "+" at the same time it will increase the font size (and ctrl - reduces it). if that shortcut doesn't work in your browser, you can usually do the same thing through the pull-down menus or the browser's options / preferences

Concors1

Post by Concors1 »

i think he's talking about showing off on cam. i do it in one of the Paltalk rooms pretty often. i got to admit it's a lot of fun but you have to get past the fear of showing your face infront of strangers. the guys in the room go bananas watching someone self suck. i just figure that if someone recognizes me in a gay Paltalk room they will either keep it to themselves or call me up and ask for a date.

unclespunk1049

Post by unclespunk1049 »

Man, would I love seeing you doing it...!

Uncle, a true afficionado of men who can selfsuck!