some of me

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Post by Guest »

Hey man,
Wow! Great video - very professional looking, and hot! I have to agree that the mask has a slasher-film quality to it, but it's kind of interesting. I think if if you work on your lighting a little bit we'll have to release one on DVD!
Thanks!
AL

Immortal

Post by Immortal »

That is a an amazing video dude! Cheers 4 sharing, very hot 8) ! the mask is a bit weird :? lol!
"If you want something done right, do it yourself!"

babarseraglio

Post by babarseraglio »

Thank you for your (honest) answers... the thing is it is quite difficult to share with you the good moments I can have with my cock, while keeping anonymous at the same time. I guess this is a problem we're all experiencing, apart from some people - such as Al- who have had the guts do to it unashamedly: wavering between the urge to share and the apprehension to be recognized. The mask can be, i admit it, slightly scary, but so far I haven't come up with some good efficient way to show (and not show) myself. Anyway, i m afraid my ss sessions will always need some kind of disguising trick. I'll nevertheless try to find some less scary prop though. But hey, it's better than nothing, right? :oops: :roll: :lol: :shock:

selfviking

Masking

Post by selfviking »

It seems, a lot of guys have the wish to stay anonymous while sharing pics and videos. While it is quite easy to mask the face in pics it was not in clips, but with nowadays computer power and free or shareware video editing software it is possible to block out only certain parts of a movie. If somebody is interested i could email a short explanation along with some example how to do it. :)

ibssmm

instruct us

Post by ibssmm »

Could you post a brief example and/or link for us, thanks SV :?: :)

selfviking

Post by selfviking »

I hope it´ll will work. Please excuse that it is not well written; if anybody needs more information please tell me. :)
Attachments
mask.zip
about masking
(860 KiB) Downloaded 649 times

ctown

Post by ctown »

tried downloading it, but it keeps telling me there's an error decoding it

selfviking

Post by selfviking »

I just downloaded it and winzip worked fine. Maybe you should try again or use another winzip/decompressor version?!

Wannabe

Post by Wannabe »

I think it's not a matter of downloading/unzipping, I believe he's having trouble with video playback (missing codec, most likely).